Cheap 240z on ebay?

I think the cars pretty good and remember the guy building it. It looks like his original add so I'm guessing it must be a scam.

Hmm... Yes Scam.

I hope no one gets stung by this...£3,400 buy it now...lol! And loads of excuses about not contacting through ebay channels....

As they say, if it looks too good to be true it usually is!

Well done for reporting it.

I can't actually believe that people have to ask if this is a scam it couldn't be any more blatant. Price is about a quarter of what it should be, its 2 images linked together in order to avoid ebay seeing that it has an email on the advert, it's a 0 feedback bidder...

Not only this but I was actually going to buy that car when it finished last week I just didn't have £10,000 to hand until the week after :( typical!

What's bewildering is people's lack of thought and brain cells when bidding.
Its got 7 bids and is £5k plus!!
It states the dodgy £3400 buy it now price three times in the description.
No wonder so many genuine sellers (I know this ones a dodgy scammer) get done with time wasting bidders who are dreamers and haven't read the ad properly.

It's staggering that people are bidding on it. Supposing they're genuine bid of course. I feel like creating two fake accounts and bid it up to some incredibly large amount! :lol:

I actually bid on it, A. so the guy got a charge on his account and not paying it would cause him an issue with ebay if they had not picked it up on it prior to auction end and B. Would have made sure no silly ****** who was a bit clueless got caught out and scammed out of several ££££

ebay scammer said:
One family ownership for over 30 years

This has definitely got to be a scam. As if the original seller ebayed it to a family member for over 9k then that family member developed a back problem in the past 3 weeks.

Is the original seller a club member?

Back