chat room

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
steven lack said:
who online uses the chat room ???:confused:

i got a couple a mates that use it off line:D

sorry couldn't resist it:devil: i do when there's time or ppl about but not much of late

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
seem that my pc don't like me going there as once it reaches 81% of the login and the smilies start to load it don't move on just stays at 81% :confused:

fixed it once before don't ask me how but it has reverted back to hating 82% again :mad:

Russ

Club Member
Last time you went to Tools -> Internet options -> Delete files I think. Just don't delete your cookies or you'll be in trouble!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
STEVE BURNS said:
seem that my pc don't like me going there as once it reaches 81% of the login and the smilies start to load it don't move on just stays at 81% :confused:

fixed it once before don't ask me how but it has reverted back to hating 82% again :mad:
i'd try a cookie/ temp internet file cleanse! but being honest, that would probably be after i punched the screen a few times:D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
got in but then went off but can't get back in coz it says I'm still there

almost rerented the room will make an other offer in 10 minutes and see how it goes

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Russ said:
Last time you went to Tools -> Internet options -> Delete files I think. Just don't delete your cookies or you'll be in trouble!
russ, i did this a while ago. the site didnt recognise me so i just had to sign in and hey presto fine again, have i been lucky or did i do something right for a change?

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Steve, Ive never been in there, and cant see the point much. (Or am I missing something). Tell a lie, I did try once, but you needed a degree in computing terminology to advance pass the first door.
So for me its a NO. It seems to me that you can more or less chat on the forum, ok its obviously a slower method of communicating, but easy.
Don.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Don, try it mate; tem mins and ya got it mate! sorry but we aint going back to semafore( i bet steve skiddell can spell it):D :D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Z-Birdy use paypal,I find that will get you through the thickest door's,it's like
Amercan Express on the homeshore's............................DJZ 60.:D
P.s Chat room is a good one,only member's should use it more.
It's frustrating,when it show's someone is in there,& they aint!

Z Car Barbie

Well-Known Forum User
Woo-Hoo! I like this Chat Room, cuz ya don't have to log into AIM or Yahoo and get bombarded with messages. :p Only problem is I'm on Eastern Time ... and all of you are prolly asleep. Where are you, Russ? It's almost 3 AM your time. :devil:

Hey, is there any way we can copy all of those smilies from Chat and add them to the Forum's menu? We need more to play with on here. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

abas

Well-Known Forum User
I think we are about 5 hours ahead of you Barbie so if you log on in your lunch hour we have just got home from work.

There are a few here who seem to still be around at 1am ( about 8pm your time?)

Arkwright

Inactive
I can never find anyone in when I go in, then when I come out it wont let me in again cos it thinx I'm still in.
And when I go in it doesn't say on the green front page that I'm in but when I come out it says I'm in!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Derek Sulley said:
I can never find anyone in when I go in, then when I come out it wont let me in again cos it thinx I'm still in.
And when I go in it doesn't say on the green front page that I'm in but when I come out it says I'm in!
when you come out of chat, don't try and close it via the little red dot in the center of the page. first close the small page down (3/4 up the screen on right hand side) then close the main "flash chat" box ie; the main one at the top right, this will remove you from the room and return you to the forum..... explained badly but try it!!!:cool:

Arkwright

Inactive
I am a compooter illigitimate. What u describe is not what I can see. The onlw way out i can find is to click the red box containing a white X on the top right of the page.If I press that red dot it wants me to log in. (if i don't press it the screen looks exactly the same to me and everything seems to work OK.