bumpers on

chef

Club Member
opinions wanted on wheel colour, white, blue or silver? what do you think?(thats why there's one of each on at the moment)
cheers

Attachments

• kenny.JPG
    kenny.JPG
    543.1 KB · Views: 58
  • kenny from the back.JPG
    kenny from the back.JPG
    498.8 KB · Views: 48
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    506.3 KB · Views: 47
Just a couple of observations. Those filters don't look very deep especially if you've got trumpets and as far as I can see you don't have a heat shield.

White. The blue (although nice) makes the inner of the wheel vanish and silver is (again nice but) pretty ordinary. And that isn't an ordinary looking car. White will make it look really special.

White looks good, but I prefer the blue myself.

How did you find fitting the body kit? Was thinking of doing the same because my chrome and rubber bumpers have had it.

Cheers

Huw

Hi Huw, the bumpers look great and make a big improvment, the originals looked droopy and tired . bought them and was told they just slip over the old irons:lol:.Had to shorten the depth of the irons because the whole bumpers were about an inch and a half to short oneither side , back was the same , but easy enough and well worth it

ps still no idea on wheel colour , i'll wait for more opinions

stuart

bumpers look good:thumbs:, i think Nigel is onto something with the filters and shield also is the block breather covered????? what about gunmetal grey or black centres on the wheels?????
just a thought

martin

thanks and yes block breather is covered , where is it meant to go?there are trumpets under the filters, but no heat sheild, what do you recon , I'm not to sure I've done all the work myself so far (maybe it shows that I'm a chef and not a mechanic?;))
all opinions welcome thanks

Blue wheel centres definately. I think in the light of day they'll look great. Its just in pics that the centres don't show up too well. And yes silver is just too plain jane.

I would go for black, white or graphite grey, still trying to choose between these 3 colours for mine. I would not colour code them as this is too seventies/eighties custom car & silver just does'nt look right on these wheels to me.

Yep just looked at your pics again, I think black would look best, See ray100's gallery pics of his 240, his enkies have black centres, they won't show the brake dust either :D.

Back