banzai car of the year comp

silverbullet

Forum User
Hi guy's,

i don't come on here much due to the fact i struggle with 2 forums as it is, i know it's not a decent excuse but, as my better half always tells me, i've never been good with multi tasking :D

anyway....

i thought i should share this with you,
as some of you may know my Z32 was entered in the banzai car of the year comp and low and behold, the old girl came 3rd out of 22!:cheers:

for those of you who voted, many many thanks. we're getting the good old lady back in the lime light, where she belongs....

topthree.jpg

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Is there a link to vote for it mate? It's the fastest car I've ever been in (to the point that I couldn't even see properly as one point because my eyes were actually vibrating). Incredible.

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
Seems some tactics have been going on with the RX7 FDs in 1st and 2nd... Mind you, was a big push from the FD clubs to vote for them..

I shalln't comment, as I'm RX7 FD biased, but I think the right 3 cars are in the top 3 - saying that, I would change the finishing order though :)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well done it's always good to see our cars in the spotlight!

That front end looks like a modern F1 car with all it's 'vanes' etc do you share the same wind tunnel as McLaren? ;)

M

madmarco

Great job Mark! You should be really proud of what you accomplished with your own two hands!