banzai car of the year comp | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

banzai car of the year comp

Discussion in 'Press Room' started by silverbullet, Feb 28, 2011.

1. silverbullet

silverbullet Forum User

Hi guy's,

i don't come on here much due to the fact i struggle with 2 forums as it is, i know it's not a decent excuse but, as my better half always tells me, i've never been good with multi tasking :D

anyway....

i thought i should share this with you,
    as some of you may know my Z32 was entered in the banzai car of the year comp and low and behold, the old girl came 3rd out of 22!:cheers:

for those of you who voted, many many thanks. we're getting the good old lady back in the lime light, where she belongs....

[​IMG]

2. Arkwright

Arkwright Arkwright

top man Mark. Good result.

3. JakTheRuby

JakTheRuby Well-Known Forum User

Is there a link to vote for it mate? It's the fastest car I've ever been in (to the point that I couldn't even see properly as one point because my eyes were actually vibrating). Incredible.

4. silverbullet

silverbullet Forum User

lol

votings already up Jak, the results are in

5. martinmac

martinmac Well-Known Forum User

Congratulations mate. Good to see the car a lot happier than when I last saw it. :thumbs:

6. Aceman

Aceman Well-Known Forum User

Seems some tactics have been going on with the RX7 FDs in 1st and 2nd... Mind you, was a big push from the FD clubs to vote for them..

I shalln't comment, as I'm RX7 FD biased, but I think the right 3 cars are in the top 3 - saying that, I would change the finishing order though :)

7. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

Well done it's always good to see our cars in the spotlight!

That front end looks like a modern F1 car with all it's 'vanes' etc do you share the same wind tunnel as McLaren? ;)

8. Andy Isherwood

Andy Isherwood Active Forum User

9. Buckaroo Banzai

Buckaroo Banzai Well-Known Forum User

A BIG well done Mark, well deserved I reckon... :thumbs:

10. RobZ32

RobZ32 Well-Known Forum User

Well done even today not much out there better than a good Z

11. madmarco

madmarco Guest

Great job Mark! You should be really proud of what you accomplished with your own two hands!