Back on again Samuri/Samari

Chappers

Club Member
Back on again

ebay no.130381435495

A couple of thoughts.

My old Samuri used to be owned by a chap in Abergele and may have parked next to this one thereby imparting possible Samuri status upon it?

The seller states the person who was going to buy it was let down by someone not buying his car so why did the failed buyer not use some of the £000's needed for the restoration and then keep selling the other? Unless he was going to sell on for a profit as a confirmed Samuri? Or to store until he had saved the £000's to restore? Or am I just rambling because some things just sound funny?

More likely the 'buyer' saw the reality of the car and decided that it was a wreck..........Sam. or not !

I like this comment, "Please remember everyone's opinion of a car is different, if you bid you bid to buy", i.e if I have grossly misrepresented the car it's not my fault....

Darling, I've got a 15" d*ck..................and it's not my fault if I have grossly misrepresented the facts.......

It has triple Dellorto's and Wolrace alloys so it may be a Samuri?

Bloody hell, after looking at some pictures of Samuri's I've just realised that both them and my car has two doors and steering wheel! Kerching!

Wohoo. I have just found reciept in my cars histrory from samuri... How many zeros can I add to the price now. Lol ;) Does that mean I can park it outside, let it become a complete wreck and charge a fortune for it???

Would this be one of the quickest Samuri's around then ? looks like it should be quite a light weight model & you could even give it abit of extra oomph via the flintstone method. :D

DATSUN 240Z Possibly Samuri, this is a very rare Datsun 240Z it could be a Samari it has tripple dellorto carbs. It has a ported and polished head ans six branch manifold. It has red and black interior and wolfrace alloy wheels, I am told that Samari's had them. It all points to being a Samari. Now for the car itself it has been off the road for quite a long time and will need work to put it back on the road. Both front floor panels need replacing and the rear bumper is missing but will make a nice car and these are very rare!! Please remember everyone's opinion of a car is different, if you bid you bid to buy, if you wish to view the viehcle please email or phone Dave on 07836250149.

The only thing wrong with it is the front spoiler, the colour, the colour of the manifolds, he keeps spelling Samuri wrong & doesn't know how to spell triple.:rofl:

Other than that it's time we had another ad to take the p - - s out of.:D
Oh! I do miss those ads.

Apparantly he's gonna be listing this next

'Genuine Big-samuri Sword'

TS-TRIBKN.jpg

Possibly Samuri, this is very rare it could be a Samari it has tripple blades.. It has a ported and polished head ans six branch handle .

It has apparantly been used by Spike Andersons postmans auntie to apply both red and brown sauce to bacon sandwiches. It all points to being a Samari.

Please remember everyone's opinion of a car is different, if you bid you bid to buy, if you wish to view the thing - please email or phone Dave on ??????????

Back