Another eBay user with an apparent vendetta against the 'clubs'

DATSUN 260Z ANTIROLL BAR, 240Z 260 Z ANTI ROLL, LOOK !! on eBay (end time 14-Feb-11 22:16:14 GMT)

"Note, do not just sit and watch it, else I'll get very angry !"

"This is very rare as you now"

"MOST OF THEM ARE WATCHERS WHO DONT EVEN OWN A CLASSIC CAR or bid"

:smash:

80 quid postage. Wow. Just. Wow. Oh and that is 'economy' shipping too.

I have just put it in my watch list:eek:

If we all do that it will help sell it maybe:rolleyes:

I dont want to buy it as I already have several in stock:thumbs:

BTW I know who the seller is......:lol:

What a charmer

"From 1978 260z 2 seater (Very rare car) in the uk
This is very rare as you now If you are unsure ask your best mates in your club as everyone in that club knows everything as all they do is read books and look out windows and stuff. Half dont even own cars nutterz
MOST OF THEM ARE WATCHERS WHO DONT EVEN OWN A CLASSIC CAR or bid"

I will have to ask the club cos I've just glanced up from my book, looked out of the window and I can see two 78 260z which according to this geezer I don't own. :eek:

On my watch list:D

It have been there for a looong time, pick up only, he also had a rear ARB, but wouldn't ship those rare items, anyway, Gwyn saved my sorry arse.

Seems he is a fan of the club

"From 1978 260z 2 seater (Very rare car) in the uk

This is very rare as you now If you are unsure ask your best mates in your club as everyone in that club knows everything as all they do is read books and look out windows and stuff. Half dont even own cars nutterz
MOST OF THEM ARE WATCHERS WHO DONT EVEN OWN A CLASSIC CAR or bid"

I will have to ask the club cos I've just glanced up from my book, looked out of the window and I can see two 78 260z which according to this geezer I don't own. :eek:

I wont ask again so bid now so I dont have to waste my time advertising parts at prices i've no intention of selling for. 7 days is a long time looks out of your window at 2 old datsun 260z's !:rofl:

now that is funny !!!!! makes looking on ebay a bit more interesting !!!

The extra length of the Datsun 2.2 auto was made up between the front bumper and front strut tower, hence 2.2 inch longer.
:rofl::rofl::jester:

Don't get smart. You know it as do I! Only 3 other 260z super samuri had rollbars like this, so if you want the 4th and last then it will be another 73k for the rest of the car!
samuri 2+2 ?

If it was standard it wouldn't be the same shape or colour as the Nismo bar.
:smash:

i love the fact that my 2+2 is 2.2 inch longer at the front ha ha ha now i know why i can never get samuri parts to fit ha ha ha. tosssssssseeeeerrrrrrrrr

Just sent him this...

Dear 5linked,

Hi, I think you have identified this incorrectly, it is in fact the retaining clip that holds the ashtray in place on the 8+8 model. NISMO made a lightweight version of this but it was only available in Peru, can you ship there BTW ?. God i'd love to wyn this, keeping you on my watch list for that last minute bid.
- commet100

LOL I've just read that question, I'm also watching and I've just asked him if it'll fit a 260z, so I'm expecting an animated response :)

Zed's are clearly too good for him; I think he would be more at home in a toy car! ;)

imageitem.jpg

Back