Another big weekend

martinmac

Inactive
:driving::driving:Coming up this weekend is our second 350 Wales meet and drive. The first one in May is traditionally the best attended with 50 cars this year. For next weekend we have 35 cars which is still an impressive sight and sound.
This one is a little special as we are providing a line of 350s for a members wedding on the Saturday. The drive out will then be on the Sunday with a great carvery at Bala.

Will hopefully get some great pics and post them up. :driving:

Nidge74

New Forum User
I love Bala, but haven't been there for years.

Lakeside pics are awesome too, I took my Z31 to Lake Vyrnwy last year when it snowed. It was ace. :)

Shame I'll be at Santa Pod this weekend, I'd have enjoyed the drive out to Bala

martinmac

Inactive
We will be arriving while the ceremony is taking place, think we may have to push them into the car park. The wedding album could be a little different.

martinmac

Inactive
Had a great weekend. The wedding went well and the weather for the Sunday drive out was fantastic.

A few pics.

The line up.
id1005.jpg

The happy couple.
id1009.jpg

And some pics frpm Sunday. Decided not to park next to the lake as it was a little damp.

id1011.jpg

Plenty of spaces. We park by the lake and walk in to Bala to the pub
:lol:
id1018.jpg

007-Copy.jpg

008-Copy.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-Copy.jpg

012-Copy.jpg

017-Copy.jpg

020-Copy.jpg

022-Copy.jpg

025-Copy.jpg

031-Copy.jpg

033-Copy.jpg

035-Copy.jpg

036-Copy.jpg

038-Copy.jpg

039-Copy.jpg

040-Copy.jpg

041-Copy.jpg

Pc plod said
042-Copy.jpg

043-Copy.jpg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Looks like you had a great time, it was pissing down here until mid afternoon. It's a lovely part of the world and nice twisty roads.

Good turn-out too, but it makes the 350Z look a bit common.

martinmac

Inactive
Looks like you had a great time, it was pissing down here until mid afternoon. It's a lovely part of the world and nice twisty roads.

Good turn-out too, but it makes the 350Z look a bit common.

Just wait until the next zed fest, hope to make them look very very common :thumbs:

martinmac

Inactive
6 signed up for next years zedfest in the first 30 minutes. OK one of them is Steve but there you go. :cheers:

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Brilliant Zed photos as always!!! Looks like too much fun!!! Wish I was there, but I'm glad to see there were a couple of sunsets there for me. Lol.

You 350z boys know how to have fun, the pics tell a story
They sure do, I think they're trying to make the next meet masssssive!!!! :thumbs::bow::driving: