Air filter stickers

gturner008

Well-Known Forum User
I noticed my car does not have stickers on the air filter. I've seen pictures of cars with stickers. Any advice on getting these stickers or even if they are original ? Did 71 cars have these? Cheers. G

Sean, with that attitude, why bother doing anything with your cars? Why bother having a classic at all. I wonder if you just post replies to wind people up?

Sean, with that attitude, why bother doing anything with your cars? Why bother having a classic at all. I wonder if you just post replies to wind people up?

I do lots of things with Datsuns and have sent you a link to help you platser your airbox with stickers.

If aftermarket stickers (and be careful obviously of years, models and destination markets....so therefore a minefield of 'originality) are your thing - have fun, my humble opinion and so expressed is 'why bother'.

If you take that as a wind up despite me taking the time to find you probably the best source and therby providing you with the choice to accomplish that which you wish*.

* is it to compete in concours competitions ? If so, it's possible that you'll know more than the judges who may well mark down your car through THIER ignorance - I'm speaking from experience.

Cheers.

ps I haven't begun to wind you up - but let's have a glass first before tossing the toys.:thumbs:

THEIR not THIER please Sean, and the 3rd sentence seems incomplete & lacking punctuation :D

Sorry, you're right - just done 4 1/2 hrs homework with both kids at two different levels in the following subjects :

Maths
Geometry
Science
French
English

prepared and cooked the midday meal, fed the bl**dy cats who come and go at all times and ready to rub down part of the daughter's bedroom floor.....my brain is over-worked and longing for Monday when it can have a rest:D

And I misspelt 'thereby' upon which you didn't pick me on....small point clawed back - gotta grab 'em where I can.:eek:

"If you take that as a wind up despite me taking the time to find you probably the best source and therby providing you with the choice to accomplish that which you wish*.......then I apologise for your misinterpretation and perhaps you could thank me at least for trying to help.

Ok Jon?:unsure:

Back