Adoption

bro973x

Well-Known Forum User
I Love my baby but she needs to be driven....I only drive her 8 or 9 miles a week because of the kids who demand the peugeot...I want her to go to one of you guys. How much is my sweet worth??

Sorry to hear it. Condition is everything, you should email Moggy for a valuation. You would need to send him pics, he would be your best bet.

PS I assume he still does the valuations?...

The Practical Classics mag publishes a monthly price guide and it lists the 280zx 2+2 (till 1981) as follows:

Condition 1 = £3500 (VGC but not quite concourse)
Condition 2 = £1750 (MOTed and usable regularly)
Condition 3 = £800 (a bit of a turd really)

This is a guide ONLY and there are plenty of people who would disagree, but it is a starting point.

Thanks everyone.......Anyone interested in a very good condition car with 35,000 miles and Nissan service history up to 2003??

OK....Off the Market..! I cant let her go... Of everything I have, I would sell it all....but It hurts too much to sell my love....so Sale Off!!!

She could be worth £5 or £50,000...I love this car and it will take a lot to sell her.

Hi sean... I have a LS400 with full Lexus service history and 110,000 miles. The timing belt was done last year along with a new alternater and battery. New tyres and only 1 bit of damage on the nearside rear bumper...but its only paintwork on a 2" square.

Little update for you guys....I sold my Lexus and my Peugeot estate and now only have the ZX.
I took out the amp,sub and speakers out of the back and guess what, we all fit in comfortably!!
My 2 lil' angels are 9 and 3 so there is no need to panic. I just don't talk to the missus when we're driving!! (She hates the car!!)) ...

Back