A very merry Christmas to all 3 active members!

andy

Well-Known Forum User
I know its early but bullocks to it! Have a great one fellow Zed peeps (and Jak :D ), I hope 2009 brings you and your cars everything you wish for!

Cheers,

Andy

PS Russ, I hope santa brings you a new computer/internet connection so you can get on here more ;) LOL

Merry Christmas To all, have finished work today untill Jan 5th been working flat out up untill now, sat at the computer drinking a glass of port.... and can still type at the moment. plans are to do very little play with the car a bit fit the welded diff and try it, make a secondary diff strap( maybe) and do as little house work as possible....lol..hopefully make Z009 as it sounded great..

Same with me. Finished until Jan5. Off to eldest sons for a few days then general tidying up.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Be at Zed Fest 09 - No excuses.

Thanks Andy , Merry Christmas and wishing you a Healthy and Happy 2009. Well done for your invaluable contributions to the website and committee activities.

Merry Crimbo to you all. Not one for christmas myself but I hope you all enjoy the time off and get a chance to relax.

Cheers
Neal

from over here nollaig shona daoibh go leir see you all again next year

Best of everything to every single one of you. It's like being around old friends and you all make me smile. Have a blinder of whatever is left and see you in not too many hours with perhaps a little magazine or something. Just keep checking!

What's with people getting time off over Christmas?

That sucks.

You need my job, you'll wonder if you ever remembered what time off was.

Back