5TH Gear - VBH

AD240Z

Club Member
There has been much discussion regarding the new format 5th Gear and its presenters.

I was tempted to do a VBH would you or wouldnt you poll but that would be sexist !?? (Lady Chairman).

While pondering this, i suddenly remembered what her large mouth and irritating laugh reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKt-KR1TsRg

My missus hates her but thinks i'm off the mark. Thoughts?

Hmm well it'd be nice to have a woman who was into cars as much as me, and really you could do a lot worse than her. She's too old for me (haha)...

she's awful, her big gob, her "I'm such a bloke" attitude... She could be the most beautiful thing in the world (she's not) but every time she opens her gob I'd want to run in the other direction!

Derek Sulley said:
I presume you are referring to VBH and not our Lady Chairman?lol

:D . Didnt realise how that read. Amazing how a few Stella Artois, affect the English. I am of course referring to VBH, and apologies for any offence caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
VBH would you or wouldnt you

I would, but the restraining order makes it difficult :mad: --- come on guys shes the perfect woman, good looking, intelligent, loves cars, mucky as a bag of wet ferrets, extreamly excitable and ......shes got a huge mouth, What else do you want:conf2: what else is there.

SKiddell said:
I would, but the restraining order makes it difficult :mad: --- come on guys shes the perfect woman, good looking, intelligent, loves cars, mucky as a bag of wet ferrets, extreamly excitable and ......shes got a huge mouth, What else do you want:conf2: what else is there.
How is she mucky? In my experience tom boys like her aren't up for it at all!

I'm inclined to agree with skiddy, a fiver says she could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe!:bow: :bow:

MarkP said:
How is she mucky?
can you not feel it:conf2: ...every part of her body language screams "Buy copius quanitities of dairy products and smear me with them, then smack me with a slightly moist, rolled up copy of the 5th gear script, you bad bad boy"

a fiver says she could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe!:bow: :bow:

Well if it's got a pulse...

See, see there are others out there, I'm not alone, although Russ's response is more worrying as it includes many of God creatures

Apparantly she's hosting a programme on at the moment called 'Biggest Loser UK'.

Most suprisingly this isnt a biography for Tim Lovejoy.

Skiddel - Crack out the organic yoghurt and fill your boots

http://www.vb-h.net/

(or a more suitably sized container)

pm311002.jpg

She's mildly better as a brunette... you see, even dolled up she doesn't know how to lay on a car... you think if she was as mucky as you all think she'd know how to use her body in a photo like this... no poise or finesse!

I'm sure she's a very nice lady in person though... just not my cup of tea :D

Back