300ZX Z31

Martin67.

Club Member
Hi there everyone I’m just wondering if anybody has got any of the ( n ) shaped that fix the side skirts to the wing need a full set

Attachments

• IMG_2003.jpeg
    IMG_2003.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Have you got a better image of its shape as there might be an alternative available on the net.

Martin67.

Club Member
Sorry I haven’t got a better picture as I got the picture off of a friend I purchased a windscreen off on this site don’t want him to start ripping his car apart just for me If you look at the pic you can see that it has a flat side on each end of the _n_ and the black bit is for the bolt
These two pics are from my car one is the outside looking down on the side skirt and the other is the in side one has still got the bolt in and the other shows the round hole in the wing and the lug on the side skirt without the bolt the ‘n’ shape goes on the inside the bolt pulls the skirt in close
Looked on line can’t seem to find any thing

Attachments

• IMG_2007.jpeg
    IMG_2007.jpeg
    511.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2004.jpeg
    IMG_2004.jpeg
    743.9 KB · Views: 15

Paul_S

Club Member
I'm not quite sure of your car model but could this be it?

If not, then you might be able to drill down through the options from here:

https://www.amayama.com/en/catalogs/nissan/fairlady-z?year=~2000

Martin67.

Club Member
Hi Paul thanks for the help but they are showing the side strips and not the bottom side skirts if you have one of the side skirts that would be great

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator

Martin67.

Club Member
The first pic was of someone else’s car and that’s an 83 and my’n is 89/90 the skirts are the same one long piece goes under the doors onto the front wing and up the rear arch a bit