260Z in dry garage

This annoys me : "......unfortunately it is taking up valuable garage space"

If it was a Porsche etc, would he say that ?

From what I can see of it, looks a brilliant buy at that price. Does it run, one wonders?

Problem is, you can't see much of it! Therefore "brilliant buy" is a term I'd apply an excess of caution to! :eek:

"no major rust problems" - so what "minor" rust problems does it have? :unsure:

Totally a case of needing to see in person.

Cheap though these days. Sold by the weekend?

Wont be sold by the weekend as the earliest viewing times are from Monday onwards. Car is not at his home address but in a lockup in London.

Can I see a sunroof?

Is this a 2+2? I can't see rear seats but worth asking.

Sunroof yes.

Rear seats.....and repeat door openers for rear passengers in the doors....no !

A two-seater.

The pics seem to be over 2 years old.

However, we'll await a report back from one of the viewers ;)

Similar state of affairs to one of my 240z's which I paid considerably more for.

It will be sold to the first viewer.

I guess he will already be doubting his price by the amount of calls he's had.

He should have pulled it out of the garage took some proper picks & stuck it on ebay for 99p start. And then probably be amazed at what it reached. From what can be seen it looks a good basis & its a genuine RHD. :thumbs:

The guy I spoke to was pretty adamant that the car couldn't be viewed until Monday. He mentioned that everyone who rang about the car said they will buy it.

The guy I spoke to was pretty adamant that the car couldn't be viewed until Monday. He mentioned that everyone who rang about the car said they will buy it.

He might twig that the price is maybe too low and readvertise it as a higher one.

Or that maybe that that is all it is worth but with people willing to part with decent money for RHD cars (rarer) I'm not surprised they're beating a path to his door ... (or garage)

ADVERT NOW REMOVED.

Advert now gone so suggests its been sold. either someone has a steal or bought a right sh!tter... no doubt it will resurface at some point so we will all know the answer at that point. Maybe Don bought it for spares ;)

Back