240z uk car barnfind

I'm flying to Scotland in about 3 hours time but driving a different z home tomorrow,if only I had the room

Last taxed April 2001! Price looks about right for what these RHD ones fetch ... seem 'em a lot worse go for more in fact. Gotta have deep pockets though to get a car like this done correctly (or be talented yourself)

I didn't even realise smudge was the seller!

I remember an old white one (don't think it was this one) that was on ebay and went for over £9k from memory (early 2016?) was full of rust and it made this one look pristine (I have read the description on this one though and it's all the usual places) ... so £10k isn't a million miles away.

Rob, why on earth is the seller going to disclose what he bought it for?!

Worth what someone will pay for it I guess but we all wish we had bought up a yard full of these cars years ago when prices were much less.

Deals still come along to those who are patient.

I didn't even realise smudge was the seller!

I remember an old white one (don't think it was this one) that was on ebay and went for over £9k from memory (early 2016?) was full of rust and it made this one look pristine (I have read the description on this one though and it's all the usual places) ... so £10k isn't a million miles away.

Rob, why on earth is the seller going to disclose what he bought it for?!

Well I remember the White one you are on about and thats what I based my asking price on...I have had offers close but not good enough so far...so I am not far away...:thumbs:

Back