240s and 260s in films

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
I saw last week two films that featured the good old Z!

First off, Falling down with your man Michael Douglas sporting a flat top and going a bit raving bonkers hat stand. Saw two Zed's in that film and I believe one of them appeared twice - must have belonged to one of the crew.

Then saw Bruce Almighty and himself was driving a 260 2+2, until he became God and changed it to a zonda or summat.

So, in the vein of High fidelity, is there a top five films featuring your fave Zed?

Or shall I get my coat?

Was the 260 in Bruce almighty a 2+2? He crashed it :( Got a crappy Salein instead.

:S30:

there is a 280zx in speed i think, they hit it with the bus and send it over a transporter. but if you look close at alot of yank films there is always a Z somewhere.

spagit147
260z 2+2

There's a 240z/260z (looks like a 2 seater) in Top Gun - during the scene where Tom Cruise is on the bike and Kelly McGillis is in the Porsche Spyder. When they are pulled over at the curb, you see a Z coming up the road from the intersection in the background. You see it in a couple of shots around that point in the film.:)

There is a Z31 that gets destroyed in Blind Date, starring Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger.

On another note, there was a 260Z 2+2 in Queer as folk on tv.
A 280ZX in Madonna's Borderline video.
A 260Z, in U2's video for, I think, Where the streets have no name.
And, a 350Z on the credits for Emmerdale!
Bye for now!
Sparky.:santa:

Lets not forget

Bill Bixby drove a 260 in the pilot episode of the Incredible hulk tv series. (featured quite a bit too). Lovely gold/rustic colour.

A red Z31 in John carpenters Big trouble in little china.

Kill Bill and Timecop featured Z32's

What was the film called where they fooled the public that they had gone into space and had to kill the crew when the space craft broke up on landing back to earth (had a 240z in it)

datsun dave said:
What was the film called where they fooled the public that they had gone into space and had to kill the crew when the space craft broke up on landing back to earth (had a 240z in it)
Oh yeah! forgot that one. Capricorn one . Elliot Gould was driving around in one for a bit.

a ferrari 250 gto replica (datsun based) at the begining of vanilla sky with tom cruise

Originally Posted by datsun dave

I think that was the 1969 moon landings wasnt it? (what conspiracy theory)
Adrian

There's a 240Z White in the opening scene of the Starsky and Hutch pilot episode.

I noticed Z in the film "Woman in Red" the other night with Geene Wilder. It was parked down a side street he looked down from inside his car.

There was just a green 2+2 (260/280Z) on BBC 1 in Rumble in the Bronx (dodgy looking film:eek:) - They were racing motocross bikes over the top of it and smashed the windscreen... Hmm...

Mike

Back