1973 240Z on Pistonheads

This car has been posted before.

I do know that car and the owner is a member on here.

Hi Rob. As you know this my 240z. When the car was subject to a full restoration by Duncan at the Z Farm, these were the best seats available at the time. Must admit, I have alway know that they were from a 260, however their condition is so good I decided to live with them. Happy to purchase some original 240 seats or get these refurbished using a kit from Mike Feeney - what would you advise.

Regards

David

Rob, you say above that "the owner is a member on here". I find it baffling that PAID UP members (red) get same status as unpaid visitors (also called "members") on this site. (Anyway, just me being crotchety. Don't wish to highjack this thread but worth thinking about)

Gosh, what a curious post.

I started this thread, and it was I who inserted the link to the ad. All David has done is come along and responded to my query, and then we get this tirade!

BTW, David it looks a very nice car and good luck with the sale, I'm just sorry there isn't more about it on the site.

Thanks Mike. For the record I have been a member since 2008 and have supported friends of the site such as Mike Feeney, PMac and Lawrence of Motorsport with considerable spend over the years. Suggest our friend from Wales gets his facts right before making such statements.

Have a good weekend.

David

............ just me being crotchety.....

Yes you were.... but I just wish we had one level of 'member'. Anyway that is for another Thread.

Mike David's brother has two more and a few Porsche:

Attachments

• IMAG1732.jpg
    IMAG1732.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 32
Apologies. My comments were nothing to do with Dave Gannon nor this particular thread. Wrong place and wrong time to make such comments. Perhaps the hot weather is frying my brain....:)

Back