1972 240Zed Silver w/red int. Cali sun baked

SacCyclone

Club Member
Very solid sun baked Cali Zed, been off the road for 20 years. Numbers match 2.4L needing rebuild with automatic transmission currently non-running. Could use replacement hatch slam panel but the remainder of car very nice and solid. Floors, doors, rockers, hatch, bonnet, wings, boot lid all very nice with no hint of rust bubbling etc. Original radio and unmolested engine compartment with dealer installed air con present. No evidence of any accident damage.

Looking for $6500

More pictures at:

http://imgur.com/a/g23xm

Qer2esS.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should let everyone know that I have entered all of the required information into the "Classified Cars For Sale" section of this site and hit the "submit" button. Needless to say it did not work for me as my ad was never generated in the classified section.

Believe me, I have tried many times in the past to post up a car for sale using the classified ad section with no luck.

I understand that many of you may be frustrated that cars for sale end up in the forum thread section and I am with you on that point. If someone can help me out I would fully appreciate it, maybe I am doing something wrong??? There are some classified ad posts but none recently, maybe problems over in that area?

Your not the only one with problems posting add's. I've also tried before but the adds just don't appear. Not really sure how others manage to do it.

I did attempt to move this a second time to the classified ad section with no luck after filling in all the blanks and hitting "submit".

I have added new pictures as I continue to do further work and clean up on this car.

Sale now includes steel wheels and stock hub caps.

Mike/John, I've no idea what your IT issue is perhaps Dale can help.

Anyway I've posted an Ad for you Mike just to see if there was a problem with the picture. It worked fine for me, but I know that doesn't help you.

I think problems occur when multiple pictures are submitted on the first submission. I create an ad with just one (or sometimes no) pics and then edit fresh pics in afterwards.

Nice looking car Mike. This is exactly the type of car I like. Shame the dollar rate is so bad at the moment. Things may change after Tuesday though.

Thank you everyone for your interest and inquiries on this 240Zed.

A deposit has been taken and the car will soon be off the port.

Thanks again to all.

Back