Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
47858688532_8228944a2c_k-1024x683.jpg

Looks like Chris behind the wheel?

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
That's not the car in the advert Sean has linked !
My car in the above pic. would be a lot more than £25k if it was ever for sale and is very far removed from a 'stock USA' car.

I have no idea whose car it is in the advert and unless I was sleeping it was not on the Club stand at Spa.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
That's not the car in the advert Sean has linked !
My car in the above pic. would be a lot more than £25k if it was ever for sale and is very far removed from a 'stock USA' car.

I have no idea whose car it is in the advert and unless I was sleeping it was not on the Club stand at Spa.

uk66fastback

Club Member
Black engine bay. Spoils a very nice car in my view. Not easily changed, fair amount of work, but doable. I'd certainly do that if I was in the market for that car.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Black engine bay. Spoils a very nice car in my view. Not easily changed, fair amount of work, but doable. I'd certainly do that if I was in the market for that car.

Good point Mike and by strange co-incidence, my car also has a black engine bay :eek:

Goddamn Hank in Georgia and his good 'ole Southern boys Duke, Earl and Wyatt must have been around the muscle car scene for too long !

The entire rust free shell was stripped back for a complete restoration, layers of perfect (Honda Formula Red ;)) paint laid on and then out of choice they chose to paint the engine bay black :cuss:
Can picture it now, all gathered round...... 'Say boys.....are we gonna paint this little 'ole Datsun engine bay matt, satin or gloss black..... y'aaall'

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator

Looks like the black wasn't even well done, you can still see the metallic brown showing underneath! EXTRA:D