15X8 ET -8 Look like this.......

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
New wheels finally came yesterday. Slight mix of tyres but all 225 50 15.

Floor pan is 3/4 done and then we'll be cooking!

The seats that are on the roof are from an impreza by the way. Usually they wouldn't fit a Z too easily but as I have no seat mounts due to the new floor pans, I'm free to do as I please!

Attachments

• DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 92
Nice wheels.

I cut my seat mounts out when I did my floor but welded them back in when finished. I bolted the seats direct to the original crossmember without 'sliders'. My car is mainly a track car so that was ok.

I retained them but only the front one is useful really as the seat's base is quite wide.

how much clearance have you got at the back of the wheel to the strut leg ? wheels look great !!!!!!! i am sucker for dished wheels !!!!!!!
do you think the rear tyres will clear the rear arch when driving ?

I'll get out there tomorrow and take a look but it's not particularly close when I felt around there during fitting. As for clearance in the rear I'm not too sure yet!
Wheels came in at £390 including delivery and nuts via eBay.
I'm obviously pretty pleased!

JBW. They come from Midland Wheels but for some reason are cheaper via eBay than direct.

I've got my heart set on a set of the Enkei 92's but they look lovely and a cracking price too...:thumbs:

They do look good - similar to my current wheels but with the polished lip (a combination that I love).

I'd like to see a couple of longer shots though to see how they look on the car - any chance of a side view piccie? :)

It's blocked in the garage at the moment so thats as wide as the images go. I'll take a couple with them off the car in the next few days though if that helps.

Wes

Wow, they look great, I see arch rolling in your near future!

I wonder if they do -25 offset...

They look fantastic buddy, I like them a lot and other's have said a very good price indeed.

Does anybody know what off set would be needed to suit my bolt on arches ?.

Rob

This thread inspires me to ask the question, what's the biggest width/- offset you can get away with on an early Z with standard struts (not coilovers) without having to roll the arch lips or resort to overfender/flares?

I know that 15x8s should generally work with et0, and obviously the wheels above with et-8 should clear the struts but are they going to have arch rubbing issues? Anybody with wider wheel experience than me got any views on this?

Back