wheels

1. alsoHarrison

Looking for help valuing some wheels

I got these wheels spare when I bought my car about a year back and only just got round to selling them however I can't find a matching set online so was hoping someone here would be able to help me make a fair price for them. The wheels say Performance 15x7JJ W/R. Tyres are mismatched...
  2. ShanksKop

Tyre Options - Seeking guidance from you wise ones

Greetings All, Hoping you and your loved ones are all safe & well and keeping positive with this latest lockdown. I'm just seeking some tyre clarification/guidance. I have a 1975 280z (stock) on Turbines/Western Wheels (what is the actual proper name for these wheels?) and some ancient...
  3. D

Rocket bunny 240z

hello everybody. I’m new here and wanted to ask what wheels, tires and suspension I can run with a 1972 240z with a pandem kit. I’m thinking of 17x10 in the rear and 16x9 in the back. Would this work? I may also have to run spacers in the form of bolt adapters. Even if you are running smaller...
  4. Robbie J

16inch wheels Minilites or others

So as number 2 car is heading for the boat I'm looking to get some wheels sorted. I know you all say 15inch but I need room for airflow around bigger brakes So Minilites come in 8.0x16 ET-16 to ET0 9.0x16 ET-30 to ET+4 The standard colour is silver. Alternative colours available are...
  5. tjrvp

Konig Rewinds 15" with toyo proxes tyres for sale

Having switched to a fresh set of Ansen slots. I now have 4 Konig Rewinds silver rims and graphite spokes. 15 x 7 ET 0 They are only 18months old in perfect knick no signs of kerbing , scratches, corrosion etc. They also have the correct Z center cap for good measure. They come with 4 Toyo...
  6. N

15 x 7 Rota RBs

Hi All, In an attempt to keep my newly acquired 240z original looking, I wanted to fit 15 x 7 Rota RBs with 205/60/15 tyres. I am told by a couple of suppliers these don't exist with a PCD of 114.3. Do any of you know differently, or if not are there similar alternatives you would...
  7. G

What Tyre Size

Hi Guys, I'm looking to buy some alloys for my 280Z S30 but im not sure about tyre sizes? The wheels are 14 x 6? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Gary
  8. G

ZX wheels wanted

Hi Guys, I want to fit some 280zx wheels to my car, I believe they are called argent alloys? Also there were some nice 6 spoke alloys aswell. If anyone has any with tyres please let me know. Gary
  9. P1010016

P1010016

10. New  280Z

New 280Z

I can't wait to drive it