16inch wheels Minilites or others

Robbie J

Club Member
So as number 2 car is heading for the boat I'm looking to get some wheels sorted.

I know you all say 15inch but I need room for airflow around bigger brakes

So Minilites come in
8.0x16 ET-16 to ET0
9.0x16 ET-30 to ET+4

The standard colour is silver. Alternative colours available are gold, anthracite, gloss black, matte black, white, red, yellow, Olympic blue, Monza blue and Gulf orange at £20.00 per wheel + vat.
Diamond cut rims are also available at £10.00 per wheel + vat.

I'm planning on Flares so what size wheel and offset? 9x16 0 offset all round?

there is a 4 to 6 week lead time btw hence sorting it now, need the wheels to get the brake adapter machined

As I'm joining the Blue brigade (car is blue atm anyway) thinking on silver wheels. Be nice

atomman

Club Member
Interested in what brakes you are gonna run if you need 16' wheels to clear them ?

I was looking at 16's to as the tyre choice is much bigger and cheaper than 15's

Robbie J

Club Member
Interested in what brakes you are gonna run if you need 16' wheels to clear them ?

I was looking at 16's to as the tyre choice is much bigger and cheaper than 15's
One option 6pot Willwoods front with the ugly Mustang rear single pot with the important cable handbrake. Or look at AP callipers front...
the mustang will fit under 15inch with a bit of fettling but they don't look nice. An air gap is good for cooling

So as number 2 car is heading for the boat I'm looking to get some wheels sorted.

I know you all say 15inch but I need room for airflow around bigger brakes

So Minilites come in
8.0x16 ET-16 to ET0
9.0x16 ET-30 to ET+4

The standard colour is silver. Alternative colours available are gold, anthracite, gloss black, matte black, white, red, yellow, Olympic blue, Monza blue and Gulf orange at £20.00 per wheel + vat.
Diamond cut rims are also available at £10.00 per wheel + vat.

I'm planning on Flares so what size wheel and offset? 9x16 0 offset all round?

there is a 4 to 6 week lead time btw hence sorting it now, need the wheels to get the brake adapter machined

As I'm joining the Blue brigade (car is blue atm anyway) thinking on silver wheels. Be nice

you can get 300mm under a 14" wheel, so a 15 320MM or so.