Konig Rewinds 15" with toyo proxes tyres for sale

tjrvp

Club Member
Having switched to a fresh set of Ansen slots. I now have 4 Konig Rewinds silver rims and graphite spokes. 15 x 7 ET 0
They are only 18months old in perfect knick no signs of kerbing , scratches, corrosion etc.
They also have the correct Z center cap for good measure.
They come with 4 Toyo Proxes T1R 205/55/15 tyres . I know that 205/60/15 is the correct size to retain the same rolling diameters, when I measure the actual GPS speed compared to the speedo reading I got 52 mph indicated at 50 mph measured. and it seemed to drive just fine.
With only around 1500 miles of use they are very grippy with no visible cuts, scuffing, bulges, irregular wear pattens etc ( think that covers it)

I thought I would offer them on the this site first. If they don't move by the end of the month I will stick them on ebay.

They are balanced and ready to go on the car.

I would rather they were collected (i live in Bath.) if shipping required it will be a charge £100 to UK. going up if they need to go to Europe.

I am not Interested in giving them away as I know what it would cost to buy them new i can supply the bolts they came with as well

photos of them on my car can be seen on my gallery

Attachments

• 20171218_182648_HDR.jpg
    20171218_182648_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator: