Japfest 2015 - Castle Combe - Saturday 16th May 2015

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Adam ( or should we call you Mr Japfest now :) )

Did you manage to send off the stand tickets last week since I haven't received yet

Cheers

Reza

:280Z:

Haha I like Mr Japfest ;) I got most of them sent off on Friday but some stragglers on Sunday.

So given the bank holiday weekend I would say tomorrow is the latest anyone should get them.

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Received the Stand Tickets all good, any news on the tracktime yet?

I have been chasing the new organisers all week. Apparently there was a mix up with my address even though I have already received the stand passes....

Anyway they were shipped today from the Japfest organisers with a 24 hour courier. So hopefully I will have them tomorrow.

Given the short time frame left I might give them out at the event as I am also away on business two days next week.

jaydeescuba

Well-Known Forum User
Ok that's some news at least thanks. Also, looking to bring 3 cars on a lorry and a caravan, do you have any info on if we can get either onto the site the evening before or somewhere close by? Don't want to end up stuck in traffic again this year lol

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Anyone staying in a nearby hotel? Would love to meet up for a dinner and drinks the evening before!

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Ok that's some news at least thanks. Also, looking to bring 3 cars on a lorry and a caravan, do you have any info on if we can get either onto the site the evening before or somewhere close by? Don't want to end up stuck in traffic again this year lol

No idea mate. People do bring in trailers and stuff but not sure about a lorry.

Probably best to get in contact with the organisers. Details are all on the website.

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys, which gate are you using? Where is the club going to be positioned? I'm going with Sxoc and we are using Gate 1A I think. I imagine at the top of Dean Straight.

240z

Club Member
Looks like my friend's z is not going to be ready in time, so I have a club stand ticket going spare. I could post out tomorrow to get to someone in time (or meet at the gate). Worst case does anyone know if you can use the club stand ticket for general admittance if he comes in another car?

shak130

Well-Known Forum User
got my tickets, but my cars is not going to be ready :( Gutted.

IF anyone wants the ticket, im based in Birmingham feel free to come and collect it. It does state on the ticket entry on foot is not allowed, so im guessing its pointless turning up without the dato?

OR I can post 1st class- if your quick!!!!

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Drop me a PM if you now cant come as there are a few guys on the other club looking for tickets.

So track time tickets have finally arrived! I will hand them out on the stand first thing and if you cant find me I will also be at the 10:30 track briefing.

I think I am the only one with a Grey 370Z going so should be relatively easy to find me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Well, the z is polished, fluids all checked and ready for JF!!! Very excited and can't wait to meet you all!!

BTW track day insurance booked with Morris.

richiep

Club Member
Just hope the weather first thing isn't as filthy as last year. I gave it a pass last time when the alarm went off at 4 am and I could hear the rain lashing against the windows!

Getting a couple of early nights in ready for Saturday. Up 4am, leave 5am, there around 8.15-ish usually (although I suppose I need to account for all the 50mpg average speed sh#t on the M6 and M5). Then fried breakfast time at the cafe! :)

RichZ

Club Member
Smileyinside,

I'm staying in a hotel down in the village of Castle Combe the night before, so if your about I'm the tall one with the beard, or if I'm sat at the bar I'm not so tall but still with a beard!! :rofl:

Farmer42

Club Member
What time can we start to arrive and what is the cut of time for arrival? Apologies if this has already been covered but I couldn't find anything.

Cheers

Paul

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Smileyinside,

I'm staying in a hotel down in the village of Castle Combe the night before, so if your about I'm the tall one with the beard, or if I'm sat at the bar I'm not so tall but still with a beard!! :rofl:

Rich, just PMed my number over.

Question for between Japfesters:

Is there a recommended nearby pub we should all congregate at the night before?

Ali