Japfest 2015 - Castle Combe - Saturday 16th May 2015

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Japfest 2015 - Castle Combe - Saturday 16th May 2015 - Deadline for Payments 18/03/15

Hello All,

I am Adam from the 350Z/370Z Forum and will be taking up the mantle of organising Japfest this year for the three Z clubs. Massive thanks for Steve for his efforts over the years.

Japfest_zps3eda81b6.jpg

Saturday 16th May 2015 - http://www.japfest.co.uk/

As with previous years this will be a joint stand with the 350Z/370Z Club and the 300ZX Club. We have a provisional ticket allocation of 50 tickets and 1 dedicated track time which has 20 spaces.

Each ticket allows one car onto our stand with a maximum of 4 people per car. Which for obvious reasons will be a maximum for 2 people per Z.

Our track session is letter H which starts at 11:36 with a 10:30 briefing. Anyone wishing to take a passenger will have to buy a passenger ticket for £10 on the day. If you are going on track please read the rules on the Japfest website to avoid disappointment on the day.

Tickets and stand passes will be posted to home addresses in advance about 1 week before the event. Track time paperwork for the Z dedicated track time will also be posted out in advance with the tickets.

Price

Ticket Only Price - £27.70
Ticket Plus One Track Time - £62.70

This price includes postage to your door.

Payment

This year the only payment option will be PayPal and it will be directly to myself for management purposes.

PayPal Address: 'aoml@outlook.com'

When making the payment please include the below details in the notes section.

Japfest 2015
Club Name
Username on that forum
Full Name
Ticket type ordered (Ticket/Track)
Full address for the tickets to be sent too

This is very important as without these details your order could get lost. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM or write it on this thread.

Look forward to seeing you all on the day.

1. 370Ad - 1x Ticket + 1x Track Session

Last edited by a moderator:

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
My first time actually putting one of my cars in so:

ecalienda87 (Elly is easier) 1x ticket

2. richiep - 1x Ticket
3. Huw - 1x Ticket
4. ecalienda87 (Elly is easier) - 1x Ticket

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
We are IN..... brought across the list so far from 350's aswell. I bet once the 300 co list is added, it will already be huge!

2. chippychip123 - 1x Ticket
3. greenlandy - 1 x ticket + 1x track
4.andy James-1x ticket + 3x track
5. Jam87ie - 1x ticket
6. Ian - 1x ticket (Car dependent)
7. richie94gts - 1 x ticket
8. richiep - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
9. Huw - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
10. Sexycrayola (Mrs H)/HollowPoint - 1x Ticket

Last edited by a moderator:

Boggybogs

Club Member
Hello Adam, I'm a ZClub member and have attending a few Japfests in the past. would like to attend this year and get the car inside. It's a 1998/9 Z32 import which is in rather good nick. No mods so almost just as it came out of the factory. don't want to take it on the track (done that already with the old Z32). Can you get me in?

ecalienda87

New Forum User
I'm sorry to mess you about but i'm going to have to cancel :'( amongst all my excitement and rushing to get the day off work, i realised im already off for a wedding. Totally gutted. Will have to go to japfest 2. ecalienda87 minus 1x ticket :'(

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Hello Adam, I'm a ZClub member and have attending a few Japfests in the past. would like to attend this year and get the car inside. It's a 1998/9 Z32 import which is in rather good nick. No mods so almost just as it came out of the factory. don't want to take it on the track (done that already with the old Z32). Can you get me in?

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say its for Z's of ALL flavours, it doesnt matter even if it's beaten and battered

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Just keeping the list current for now. Once pricing is organised I will get a master list rolling and tidy up what is needed.

For now keep the names coming, but remember to copy/paste the below before adding your name :)

And Boggybogs, of course you are welcome. Look forward to see an unmolested version of the classic Z32.

2. chippychip123 - 1x Ticket
3. greenlandy - 1 x ticket + 1x track
4.andy James-1x ticket + 3x track
5. Jam87ie - 1x ticket
6. Ian - 1x ticket (Car dependent)
7. richie94gts - 1 x ticket
8. richiep - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
9. Huw - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
10. Sexycrayola (Mrs H)/HollowPoint - 1x Ticket
11. Boggybogs - 1x Ticket

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
I'm sorry to mess you about but i'm going to have to cancel :'( amongst all my excitement and rushing to get the day off work, i realised im already off for a wedding. Totally gutted. Will have to go to japfest 2. ecalienda87 minus 1x ticket :'(

Sorry to hear this, your name has been removed :(

Enjoy the wedding though!

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
Going to keep the list forum specific for now. Full list will be posted at the end as will be a nightmare to manage otherwise.

2. richiep - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
3. Huw - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
4. Sexycrayola (Mrs H)/HollowPoint - 1x Ticket
5. Boggybogs - 1x Ticket

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Could I have 1x ticket please.

How many cars are we allowed in our area ? just out of curiosity.

Cheers,

Adam

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
2. richiep - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
3. Huw - 1x Ticket (Z Club)
5. Boggybogs - 1x Ticket
6. Big Rex 2 - 1x Ticket

Area will be 50 cars at present. Might be increased but I am not sure of this yet. This area is shared over the three UK Z Forums.

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
I have no idea how to edit my original post could someone help me out please :)

Would like to add the below.

Japfest_zps3eda81b6.jpg

Saturday 16th May 2015 - http://www.japfest.co.uk/

As with previous years this will be a joint stand with the 350Z/370Z Club and the 300ZX Club. We have a provisional ticket allocation of 50 tickets and 1 dedicated track time which has 20 spaces.

Each ticket allows one car onto our stand with a maximum of 4 people per car. Which for obvious reasons will be a maximum for 2 people per Z.

Our track session is letter H which starts at 11:36 with a 10:30 briefing. Anyone wishing to take a passenger will have to buy a passenger ticket for £10 on the day. If you are going on track please read the rules on the Japfest website to avoid disappointment on the day.

Tickets and stand passes will be posted to home addresses in advance about 1 week before the event. Track time paperwork for the Z dedicated track time will also be posted out in advance with the tickets.

Price

Ticket Only Price - £27.70
Ticket Plus One Track Time - £62.70

This price includes postage to your door.

Payment

This year the only payment option will be PayPal and it will be directly to myself for management purposes.

PayPal Address: 'aoml@outlook.com'

When making the payment please include the below details in the notes section.

Japfest 2015
Club Name
Username on that forum
Full Name
Ticket type ordered (Ticket/Track)
Full address for the tickets to be sent too

This is very important as without these details your order could get lost. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM or write it on this thread.

Look forward to seeing you all on the day.

370Ad

Well-Known Forum User
2. richiep - 1x Ticket
3. Huw - 1x Ticket
5. Boggybogs - 1x Ticket
6. Big Rex 2 - 1x Ticket
7. Nickharvey - 1x Ticket

johnymd

Club Member