Zome more photos from Zedfest 2007

Great shots, hey yoo's good with a camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs: Did you do any of my 260 2+2 in red?

Yep! That's Professional camera work! We met William at Zedfest & he's a top Z lovin geezer.:thumbs: nice to meet people with mutaul interest's.
DJZ 60.:)

That's a stunning shot of my motor, Will. Great work.

You wouldn't have a high-res copy I could have? :D ;)

If I remember rightly, Will was also at Oulton park and took some spanking shots there too, when he wasn't Marshalling.

i have had a look at your photo's on flickr.....very impressive

I would like to say thanks for the compliments, trouble is as I although i took one of the 260Z of grolls, I am very sorry that the quality didn't come out right of it so I ended up deleting it instead,

It was a shame that I didn't come earlier as I had intended to otherwise I would had got everybody's car

I will be hoping to shoot more and hope to come to Billing next year

Willifarina said:
I would like to say thanks for the compliments, trouble is as I although i took one of the 260Z of grolls, I am very sorry that the quality didn't come out right of it so I ended up deleting it instead,

It was a shame that I didn't come earlier as I had intended to otherwise I would had got everybody's car

I will be hoping to shoot more and hope to come to Billing next year

Some brilliant shots there mate.
Did you have any of mine?

Well personally I think the photo of my car is so good it should definitely be the front cover of a future club mag!!:D :D :D :thumbs:

Don't you think?

zclubmag.jpg

Hi Dale.
I thought the same thing,when I first saw Wili's Pics. It is a cracking shot & it so. . . , look's right on the front cover.
If it doe'snt end up as a cover shot,I'll ask if I can use it for another DVD cover. :thumbs:
DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Steve-300ZX said:
Some brilliant shots there mate.
Did you have any of mine?

Thanks for the compliments, but that is something I wished I came early for, sorry but I will do it at Billing

Dalos is going to lend me his car for a track day, so we could use it for the final magazine.

With a big feature on the centre pages of what a broken and dented Z looks like.:thumbs:

We could class it as a "safety" feature :)

Back