zedboy | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
zedboy
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2018
Media:
Headteacher

Share This Page

zedboy

Z Club Member
, from Huddersfield

zedboy was last seen:
Apr 20, 2018
    1. hitman13
      hitman13
      Hi Mike, It could be me , I donated a 350Z X-Mod at Z fest07, the shop is in Matlock, and I do run a blue 300ZX TT, hope this is of use. Cheers Paul.
    2. zedboy
      zedboy
      Hi Ray,

I actually live over in Leeds now so won't be able to make it unfortunately. I know the blackpool boys (Brian, Colin, Tony, Phil etc) usually go to the Cheshire Plainz meeting, which is also the meeting I go to.

Speak soon mate.

Mike
    3. ray100
      ray100
      Hi Mike,
      I remember reading that you had moved but can't remember where to,lol.There's a zmeet at 19.00hrs at the Blue Anchor pub http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF8&q=esprick++lancashire&ll=53.813119,-2.894554&spn=0.025186,0.097246&t=h&z=14 at Elswick on the A585 Fleetwood Road,PR4 3HE at 19.00hrs on 29th August 2008.It's just an informal get together for a natter and everyone is welcome with their partners/family/friends etc even if they are zless!
      Hopefully if it's a success we could repeat it every couple of months at different locations.There are ten invitations sent out up to now including yourself and if you can think of anyone who could be interested let them know or send me a message and i'll pm them.Hope to see you soon.
      Regardz,
      Ray
  • About

Headteacher
    Membership Number:
    Been a member of the Z club since the age of 14. Owned my Black 240Z (Growler) for 10 years. Member of Cheshire Plainz group.

Z's!!!

Signature

Keep it on the black stuff!