DJZ 60 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
DJZ 60
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2018
Media:
Birthday:
January 26
Home Page:
DJ & M.P (music Provider)

Share This Page

DJZ 60

Active Forum User, from leicester

DJZ 60 was last seen:
Mar 24, 2018
    1. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Where am I? wtf...How did i get in ear? ehhh Bladdee ell

RAJ STYLUS BAROT - YouTube
    2. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Or better still If not see CLASSIFIED'Z.........ha,ha,ha,ha........ R'gardzzzz
    3. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      MA Z PICZ UPDATED! UPDATED! UPDATED SEE Clazzifriedz! Cheerzzzzzzzzzzz
    4. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      shut yer face........he,he,he,he.......................howz it danglin....?
    5. DJZ 60
    6. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Thanx'zz George...I' ve been BisZee near 2 collapsing..doin muzik & all DAT.. SON..Hope yer well..... miss my mate'zzz All the good folk'z.... r'gardz DJZ.
    7. Mr.G
      Mr.G
      Hey DJ, Happy New Year.
      Were've you been?
    8. Lets Drift
      Lets Drift
      hiya hun not sure how this works so you might not get this. fank foo you lovely man :D yep not bad now my knee is really begining to heal. how's you hun?
    9. BRONZEE
      BRONZEE
      Hey Raj, I don't log in here often enough. Lol. Cheers Bronzee
    10. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      & some BENSON'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. DJZ 60.
    11. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      I get by with a little help from my friendzzzzzzzzzzz DJZ 60.
    12. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Halo..Do ya..xpect me to rub-a-dub some tangoey stuff on yer backside????lol.what will everyone think? Mama mia. . .I'll get Chilli to rub some oinkment into yer rubber soul!.lol
      (if anyone'z readin this. . .It look'z to be a fancy Dress Georgy-orgy @ ZEDFEST! DJZ 60.he,he
    13. JakTheRuby
      JakTheRuby
      Yo, yo fella. I'm thinking for a 'costume' for Zedfest I may need yer help to apply it. It's gonna be a pair of funky blue pants with an X on and me 'oranging-up' with a brick look make-up all-over. Then a darker orange outlineing. I'm gonna need yer help (and to keep it very secret) there ain't no way when the world has seen me funkin in my pants I'm not winning the fanciest dress compo!
    14. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Hi Allan. I'm just above,& beyond feeling great! sounds like the PC is overloaded! Clear some stuff,off it,& alternately,by bigger hard drives for storage space.try free movie editing software
      downloads(off google) & try a few. Regards To you & JNR. cheerzzz DJZ
    15. Mr Ex
      Mr Ex
      Hi Raj how are you? Jnr put some more videos on youtube from oulton park. It was hard work with movie maker because jnr tried to put all the pictures on but it just automaticly shut down part way through. Do you now what is wrong? Is there another version of movie maker that will work on XP because the latest is for Vista. Allan
    16. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Burnzee might struggle to shift his body tonnage,off of the ground(let alone do the irish jig) the only way he can do 'moves' is if you roll him down a hill.. he,he,he......
      good find there saz! we could get wozzer to dance on andy's engine bonnet..lol DJ...
    17. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      STEVE BURNZ WANTS TO BE MA FRIEND...BUT I@M CHARGIN' HIM for the privalage.lol
    18. Dale
      Dale
      Irish jig? I'm loving that idea!! :-)
    19. Saz
      Saz
  • About

Birthday:
    January 26
    Home Page:
    http://
    DJ & M.P (music Provider)
    Membership Number: