Z Club T-Shirt Design Competition

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Z Club T-shirt design competition

As part of the re-vamp of the Z Club shop Derek is looking into getting a wider range of T-Shirts produced for the Club.

We would like to offer you a chance to help with this by holding a design competition. The winner will receive a one year free Z Club membership (to be used as renewal or new member) as well as two free T-shirts with their design on.

Please e-mail designs to me at
Suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk
Or post them up for other to see.

We ask that the design should not single out one particular Z/ZX model, the design should incorporate the Z club logo (see attachment), the design to incorporate our club slogan “One Club, all the cars” and if possible a design that can be printed on a number of different coloured back grounds. None of this is set in stone but just guide lines.

Small Print
  • The winning design will become Z Club property and as such will have sole rights to use the design as they see fit.
  • The Z Club reserves the right to not use the winning design in full but may extract a part of the design.
  • The Z Club reserves the right not to use any designs submitted.
  • Closing date 31/12/2006

Attachments

• logo 2006 new.jpg
    logo 2006 new.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 14
Hi All.
Found this in my Z glove compartment. DJZ 60.:)

Attachments

• t-shirt.jpg
    t-shirt.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
If It's any help........
I have a contact,who prints,sell's.manufactures merchandise
mug's,t-shirts,keyrings,mousemats,Vehicle/van sign writing & other goodies,pens etc.etc.
Compare prices! & see if you can get a better deal!

DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Couple of basics..........

tshirt_wht1.jpg

tshirt_wht_bk1.jpg

tshirt_wht2.jpg

tshirt_wht_bk2.jpg

Sorry if the years arnt right, i guessed :D

DJZ - don't keep it to yourself - tell me who he is.

Good effort Chunk we have No 1. but the others are in with a shout.

Personally I would avoid trying to list "all the cars" - there are just too many.

(and you'll get in trouble with Albrecht)

baaaaaaaaaaa! That's Derek Sorted!:D

Chunk...That is one hell of a great design......I like it! DJZ 60. :rolleyes:

That's a point... if we have to list all the various models to keep The Count on side we'll all be walking arorund in XXXL's :)

Great idea though. If only I could draw...

Tony 260Z said:
That's a point... if we have to list all the various models to keep The Count on side we'll all be walking arorund in XXXL's
:D

Two things;
1) instead of Datsun/Nissan running along the bottom edge of the clubs' logo - why not 'one club, all the cars' ? Change the clubs' logo - who needs to see Datsun/Nissan ?

2) Club logo on the front and what about asking the Dutch club if this could be used (on the rear of the t-shirt where there's more space) and incorporated with our club logo or at least the text or just the pattern ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there polo shirts available from the club shop?
If not, then I'll put that forward as an idea. A nice hard wearing pique polo shirt with the club's logo 'embroidered' onto it?
More expensive than a t-shirt, of course, but worth the extra money in my opinion. They last much longer, look better, and with an emboidered design, you could almost call them stylish.:D
And with a simple design, most colours will work. Infact, put me down for a white one and a navy blue one!

Attachments

• zpolo.jpeg
    zpolo.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 38
yes. I prefer polo shirts. The T shirt is merely a generic term. When we get some design(s) finalised I'll check out the costings for both.

zedhead260 said:
Personally I would avoid trying to list "all the cars" - there are just too many.
(and you'll get in trouble with Albrecht)

As I'm very unlikely to be seen wearing a 'Z Club' t-shirt, it's none of my business.

But........

No personal offence intended Chunk, but here's a good example of how to get it wrong in several different ways:

tshirt_wht_bk2.jpg

Why the inclusion of a North American market-specific model ( the "280Z - 1975-1979" ) that was never sold anywhere else? Does it get singled out for preferential treatment or something? If you pull that one out of thin air then you - by rights - ought to include all the other market-specific models too.

The dates for the "260Z" are also North American market specific........ In fact, isn't the model list simply what was sold to the USA / Canada market?

And why add "Z31", "Z32" and "Z33" but not 'S30' and 'S130'?

If you feel the need to qualify the "One Club, ALL The Cars" slogan with a list, then listing "S30 / S130 / Z31 / Z32 / Z33" would solve the problem most accurately and succinctly, don't you think?

thought someone said you'd died! Welcome back.
If the list is chosen I dare not have it printed without consulting you first.

Albrecht said:
If you feel the need to qualify the "One Club, ALL The Cars" slogan with a list, then listing "S30 / S130 / Z31 / Z32 / Z33" would solve the problem most accurately and succinctly, don't you think?

Yes it would :) But no one would know what cars they were, no one who's likely to read it anyway.

Glad to see you're still lurking at least :)

Russ said:
Yes it would :) But no one would know what cars they were..........

LOL

Especially members of the 'Z Club of GB'! :eek: :D

Will there be a 'spethial edition' MULLET version?
( I might be tempted :p )

Back