April 1
Up a ladder...

Share This Page

Active Forum User, from Up a ladder...

Albrecht was last seen:
Mar 22, 2018 at 12:31 AM
    1. Tommi
      Hi Alan,

not sure how else to contact you. We have not met so i know this a cheeky question. I am building a 240z race car and judging by your car collection thought you may be the man to ask. I am after a set of R type Watanabe wheels in either aluminium or magnesium and wondered if you had any that you would consider selling or if you know anyone who has a set in the UK. If not i will order some direct, but i thought it may be worth asking around before i do. Sorry to contact you out of the blue.

Many thanks
      Tom Saxton
    2. Woody928
      Hi Alan,

Thanks again for the kind offer of the carb heat shields following my thread. Per my post if you would be willing to let go of the second one that you posted up with the extra cutouts and the throttle return springs then that would be great.

Let me know how much you would like for it and the cost of postage and I'll paypal you the money if that works best?

My name and delivery address are as below.

Mark Woodrow
      3 Eastmont Road
      Hinchley Wood
      KT10 9AY

Many thanks once again :D

3. CSJ
      Hi Alan
      Hope all is well. This is chris Jones (CSJ z club name) I think your PM box is full and I'm trying to get in touch with you about the "D" style early 240 hub caps that we exchanged messages about last year. I'm in a position now to go ahead at the amount you quoted so I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch. Many thanks Alan
    4. Matt Long
      Matt Long
      Hi, Again Many thanks, let me know how much the postage was and I'll square you up, it's one thing giving away you surplus spares and quite another it costing you money.

5. Matt Long
      Matt Long
      Matt Long
      12 Korea Cottages, Tilt Rd, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3HP
    6. Arkwright
      Your pm box is full
    7. Rob Gaskin
      Rob Gaskin
      Hi Alan, just in case you haven't seen this on our site it's been suggested that your members may be able to help with good condition standard (or near) cars:

Dear Rob,

Good to talk to you earlier.

As I mentioned I'm putting together a book about sports cars and would
      really like to photograph a 240Z asap.I've been trying to find one for a
      couple of months with no luck and am getting a bit close to deadline in
      about a months time..

I'm based in North Dorset near Shaftesbury but am happy to travel anywhere
      south of Birmingham.

The car needs to be original or original restored LHD or RHD is OK,
      preferably not black or white....but beggars can't be choosers !

I'll give the owner a full set of high res' images for personal use on disc.

Hope one of your members can help.

Yours sincerely

James Mann
    8. Lee240zed
      A one of the few people I know of currently owning a genuine ZG, I was wondering if you could provide me with or point me in the right direction to get the specs of this model, I am currently trying to locate a ZG in Japan which is proving problematic, more for the fact that there are many advertised in Japan as ZG's but not the genuine article as you would expect.
      I know that these models has there own designation HS30H but have read that the second H did not form part of the chassis number, where then do you look for evidence that it is a genuine factory car, there are several cars for sale at around 30k sterling but then I have seen fairlady Z's at a similar price, any advise you can offer would be appreciated.
  • About

April 1
    Up a ladder...
    I'm a Virgo.