Albrecht
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread L28 to 3.0 and above.
      I think you might be underestimating the effect of his differential ratio. In my experience a diff ratio change is the single best...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht reacted to chrisvega's post in the thread Vin number location with Like Like.
      In South Africa when a car is stolen/recovered (not a rare occurrence) the police cancel the original VIN registration and the car is...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread Vin number location.
      I would expect this to be something that will cause a problem at the DVLA. Unless they have precedent of this type of vehicle having a...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread Vin number location.
      Original (Nissan Shatai) factory chassis numbers were engraved - not stamped - using a large machine which mounted to the bulkhead in a...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread Window regulators.
      I tend to avoid getting too involved with late model S30-series cars as they became incrementally more and more complex and difficult to...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread Strut Cartridge Guidance.
      I have 56210-E8126 ASSY-SHOCK ABSORBER REAR - EUROPE HS30, 2-seater in the C-0010R 'R-DRIVE' factory parts list. 'E81' suffix usually...
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread Optronic ignition.
      Lumenition 'Optronic': https://autocar-electrical.co.uk/lumenition Their FK637 fitting kit is for the Hitachi 6cyl distributors used on...
    • Albrecht
      I think I'd prefer that!
    • Albrecht
      Previous owner seems to have added an extra hatch strut. Seen this before when the original gas strut got a little bit discharged over time.
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread 1973 240z blue.
      @AD240Z I've just recommended your car to a friend. Hopefully he will give you a call to arrange viewing. Good luck!
    • Albrecht
      Albrecht replied to the thread 240Z Stage Rally Car at Auction.
      Sclater/Holmes retirement on the '74 Welsh. "It's making a funny noise...."
      • Whoops.jpg
    • Albrecht
      Yes, and they were riveted/bolted on fibreglass pieces as homologated for Group 4 use in the 3023 FIA fiche. Period correct and part of...
    • Albrecht
      Yes, Chris Sclater testing the car he would drive on the 1974 Welsh Rally, navigated by Martin Holmes. The Japanese 'carnet' number...
    • Albrecht
      The flared arches on this particular car are not 'period correct' for a 240Z rally car and are a strange mismatch with the stickers and...
      • 6466-74-Wales-Test-1k.jpg
    • Albrecht
      It'll be a reference to the spec of the cars that run in the East African Safari Classic rally in recent years, which are not really...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…