SeanDezart
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• SeanDezart
      SeanDezart replied to the thread Samur(a)i parts.
      The mugs are....
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to Huw's post in the thread Samur(a)i parts with Like Like.
      Are those t-shirts all serial numbered and on the register?
    • SeanDezart
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224427640484?itmmeta=01HS1SXWVMNESAJ4BFEP2BFCJN&hash=item3440ee06a4:g:mFcAAOSwDJFgea0V&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8J...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart replied to the thread “Very rot free”….
      Based on the total surface area the seller is probably correct as %s go.....but take a look at his name.
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to solitarysensei's post in the thread Part suppliers with Like Like.
      They do but the 280Z rear quarters have been out of stock on the Euro site since around Sept last year. I’ve chased them every couple of...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to jonbills's post in the thread Part suppliers with Like Like.
      Mine and Derrick's came from their Spanish depot. They don't always have everything, so you can wait or pay more from the US.
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart replied to the thread 1973 240z blue.
      I understand it but I doubt the French would get it - irony flies over their heads :-) The most valuable commodity to anyone these days...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Like Like.
      I think that is what I will do Sean - had this been part of a longer plan I would be fitting it - but happy to see it go to a good home...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart replied to the thread 1973 240z blue.
      Rob - the gearbox issue is not such an unknown expense - it's been done so many times now and the necessary work is not rocket science...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Like Like.
      It's a great car and the sort of car I would have been interested in a few years ago. My comments: LHD - not a big problem for a...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Like Like.
      Thanks for the comments . Its funny - the LHD thing has never bothered me - and apart from having to reverese through...
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart replied to the thread Part suppliers.
      They don't stock them in their Euro depot ?
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to solitarysensei's post in the thread Part suppliers with Like Like.
      RC reached out to me to pitch their full hatch rather than using the new inner frame repair patch from KFVintage, after they saw a...
    • SeanDezart
      Thankyou for the illumination.
    • SeanDezart
      SeanDezart reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread 240Z Stage Rally Car at Auction with Like Like.
      It'll be a reference to the spec of the cars that run in the East African Safari Classic rally in recent years, which are not really...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…