What the hell is that ????

That I believe is somebody daring to be different and standing out from the crowd. Vive la Difference !!!!

lot of serious thought gone into the design
think its good to have different sized doors so that if thedriver is a lot smaller than the passenger both can get in the car easily
does anyone know how many sized doors the company does
and wonder if mjp will sart selling them

Seriously thinking,What if both the driver & passenger are equally
on the large side,& an equilibrium is reached when they both jump in when it start's raining? Mr.F should stock these,& sell
half as bonnet's & tailgate's so you can raise all four to the heaven's above..................................DJZ 60.

Hi,
Well...Lambo style doors are all the rage now!...Trust a Z31 owner to beat them to it, with a gull wing conversion!:D
Cheerz,
JEZ

I actually suggested Lambo doors on a Z to Pmac and he didn't disown me on the spot. Still, he did make various bling/essex/boy racer comments to me in our next conversation, so I've started double locking our doors at night and listening out for angle-grinders in the dark...

Hi,
Either that or a Delorean!....If you want Lambo style scissor doors, you can now buy universal hinges which will fit lots of cars, but they aren't cheap!...There were a few modified cars at Billing with these doors, but the 300ZX Z32 looked one of the best!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Hi,Jez. I was under the impression that the Gull-wing door's were
illegal & banned on the merc's.Has this ban now been lifted?
DJZ 60..

LAMBO DOORS !!!!!! What a cool idea for a 240 - bit of a botch up of a beautiful design but incredibly BLING indeed.

Has anyone done it do you know ? (I know you mentioned a 300 Jez, but interested in the 240)

Not sure I could do it even if they were available, engine transplant is one thing, lambo doors are a whole different kettle of chips.

It would be hugely radical for a 240/260. Not been done so far as I know, but is it the last taboo? Imagine a 240 with lambo doors, slammed, tricked small block, full re-trim and Carisma A/V install.

LOL... I'm gonna be lynched just for suggesting it :)

Hi,
Did a search for a 240Z with lambo doors, but couldn't find anything!Here's a site in the US which sells a universal kit, from $999 for a manual kit or from $2099 for an electrically operated opening kit!...
Universal Lambo door Kits
Cheerz,
JEZ

Hi,
Found this 350Z Roadster though!......
677976_14_full.jpg

677976_15_full.jpg

Jez,That's what I'd term muscle car,These door's ,Swept back
are legally allowed,I,m still not sure of the upward gull wing door's.If I ever a Jap import,it'll be something like the above.
DJZ 60.

Since when one use a door to enter a convertible ??????
Jump in it or loose it... ain't for gran'Pa ya know !

I even plan to enter my 240Z by the window, in the "Days of thunder" style... not you?

Boomer, I like your style, The door's come in handy if the brake's fail.......................................................................DJZ 60.

Back