Excellent new club magazine

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The Z Club magazine arrived through the door this morning and it is excellent and well worth the wait.

Brilliant job by the editorial team :bow: :bow: with something to please every type of Z owner and in my view one of the best issues the Club has ever produced

Really be a great idea to show snippets of this issue on the website to show non paid up members what they are missing

Stated elsewhere but worth repeating - THANKYOU Rob, Skiddell and the committee and Blackwells

Got mine today (Saturday) !

Absolutely cracking mag as ever! Well done to all :D

My name is in it (Drag challenge) LOL and a little bit of my 300zx NA is there aswell, in the queue to go on track in the Japfest article, I seem to have a strange lady crouching down talking to me next to my car :D

Well done again

Rich

chunk said:
in the queue to go on track in the Japfest article, I seem to have a strange lady crouching down talking to me next to my car :D

Well done again

Rich

Rich are you sure she is talking to you as the guy behind her has a look of contentment on his face :eek: :eek:

just reconized that the guy with the contented look is Kevin Irons
KEVINIRONSATJAPFEST.jpg

LOL yes what timing.

Must say I haven't READ the mag yet, but my flick through it looked superb. Not criticising previous efforts, but there seems a lot more to read this time, excellent. I now have something to do during coffee breaks at work :)

I agree with Steve, it is one of the best mags I can remember seeing..... fantastic, well done.

The Fourways cars section is terrific and The Beast........ someone pass the Kleenex :D

Agree with above - with website down I was in a mild state of Z inactivity panic. The magazine though arrived the next day and provided some much needed Z-therapy.
Well done you guys again on a splendid magazine.
Cheers

Paul
240Z

chunk said:
I seem to have a strange lady crouching down talking to me next to my car :D

At least you got the LADY part right:rolleyes:

Excellent magazine, lots to read, brillant combination of artricles, well done Steve and Rob

Yes I would like to add my name to the list of people who think that 'our' club magazine is an exceptional 'quality' publication. I haven't had time to read much of it yet but it looks to be a particularly interesting edition from my perspective. It also helps that it includes a great picture of my car at Japfest (who said that the camera doesn't lie!).

During my time in this club I have always been impressed with the magazine and this takes it to another level. Thanks to all those involved in producing it and I'm sure that some could pursue a career in journalism.

Modern software must help a great deal but you need the skilll to use it, the content and the vision. Well done!

The mag looks great - brought it to work with me to read at lunch time.. well done all involved!

Thanks for all your kind comments, I only wish we could (as a club) afford more space and make it a longer read.

Rob Gaskin said:
Modern software must help a great deal but you need the skilll to use it, the content and the vision. Well done!

I must mention Jak at Blackwells - he is the artistic / creative one who gives the mag' its wow factor; we (Steve, myself, regular contributors etc) just do the words.

Thanks again :)

Quality Z club magazine...Thanx'z to editorial team. Suzy be
careful of those cones!:D DJZ 60.:cool:

The magazine was excellent, but after waiting so long you could have spelt my surname correctly in the mag :(

Back