East African Safari Rally 2005 DVD

hatari

Well-Known Forum User
For those of you unlucky ones who could not see the event live!!!! :devil: :devil:

Offical DVD has been released!!! Thanks to Datsfun for pointing this out to me! ;)

Having spoken to my contact in Kenya, these may not hit the shelves or be in circulation in the UK. (None of Wholesalers have approached the organisers)

Here is the deal... I am ordering a few copies for myself and a few other friends. If anyone else definately wants a copy then please pm me. Don't all rush at once. ;) ;) . I need to know in a day or two

Cost to z club members £20.00 + p&p to uk mainland. May be able to get them cheaper if I get the right numbers, but don't hold your breath!!

They will be here by mid June, but i need the numbers asap.

Cover pics attached .... just a tester of things to come!

Attachments

• frontcoverpic.jpg
    frontcoverpic.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 32
  • backcoverpic.jpg
    backcoverpic.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 18
Put me down for one (I will pm you my details later, just thought I'd get the ball rolling).

Thanks

Me too !

Russ - I love your Avatar - I watched the original sketch last year - loved the throwing out the window of the mobile phones !

Dvd

Great stuff guys!

Just to let you know I am going by everyones word here, so please don't "blob" on me!!! Anyone doing that will be named and shamed :devil: :devil: :devil:

Once I get the DVD's I will send details of where and to whom payments should be made to.

I like to have six, please..

"Colourful fearsome cars were roaring in the woods again. The sight and sound of the mighty Datsun 240Z's will long be savoured"

Yes please - thanks for sorting this for us, just shout when you want money

suzy said:
Yes please - thanks for sorting this for us, just shout when you want money

No problems Suzy. Sorry did not get to see you at Japfest. I am sure I will see you at the next meet!

Ladies and Gents - I have until the end of the week before I place the order. So you still have time. I will not be able to order anymore after the weekend.

I'll have one please, I'll get the kids to get it for Father's Day (beats socks any day!).

By the way the article in the club mag was fantastic, well written!

By the way the article in the club mag was fantastic, well written![/quote]

;) Thanks Rob, I am glad you enjoyed it. That was only a snippet of what happened during the event. I could have done a book on it! Hopefully the next event I can put an entry and do the event :eek: :eek:

If it will be posible to send me one to Austria too,:conf2: I would love to get one.
Thank`s a lot.:bow:
Amazombi

Amazombi said:
If it will be posible to send me one to Austria too,:conf2: I would love to get one.
Thank`s a lot.:bow:
Amazombi

I am sure I can sort something out. I will let you know the charges for posting and you can decide if you want one.

Hi All,

Just wanted to keep you posted on the order. There is a slight delay on the delivery of these. Will possibly be by the end of the month, not sure yet :mad:. Some annoying "red tape". Apologies for the delay.

Will keep you posted as soon as I know.

cheers for the up-date
Have you paid for these up front? Do you want some money now?

suzy said:
cheers for the up-date
Have you paid for these up front? Do you want some money now?

I have paid up front, but until I get the Dvd's I don't want to ask for any payment. It is a bit of a nightmare trying to get stuff from Kenya! All sorts or hurdles to jump and "pay off!" ;)

Better late than never!

Back