Zed Fest 2011

Arkwright

Inactive
I am getting things under way for next years Zed Fest which will again be held at Calverton on 12, 13, 14 August 2011.

Does anyone have any sensible suggestions for the weekend? Are you happy with the way it runs at the moment? Can I do anything to improve it?

For example; Is the DJ ok?

would you like a different band? (bear in mind I booked This Burning Age this year and they let us down, Time Zone stepped in at the last minute. Do you want time Zone again or would you like a change?
If so, any particular band/group, any particular type of music.

Is the caterer ok?

Do you want a bar or not?

All suggestions will be considered, you can post up on here or pm me.

And, the eternal question, what do I have to do in order to get traders to attend?

Last edited by a moderator:

martinmac

Inactive
My input Derek.

The food is very good and I am more than happy with it.

The entertainment is a personal thing and each has his own favoured type of music. I doubt there is a way to please everyone.

I am not sure how much the bar was used really, I was camping for the first time this year and pretty much catered for myself. I am happy to support the bar though to make it worth their while.

As for getting traders to attend I have run out of ideas. Apart from Tim from Envy Valeting who attend every year I have failed to get a single trader to an event yet.