ZClub promoted on Japfest website!

wow,,where do we sign up for the cavalcade ! we are there so let us know Marco !:driving: did they confuse Mike Feeney with mark keeney :eek:

wow,,where do we sign up for the cavalcade ! we are there so let us know Marco !:driving: did they confuse Mike Feeney with mark keeney :eek:

Keeney, Feeney, aluminum, aluminium, lets take the whole day off... Hadn't heard about the cavalcade till now, but looks like we will get some extra track time! :D

PS - Although I'm madmarco here, I'm also known as Sreve Rogers and Mark Keeney.

Last edited by a moderator:
First paragraph from the japfest website to tempt you all to visit it
10th Anniversary Cavalcade!

To commemorate its 10th Anniversary, Japfest will be celebrating with its most loyal and supportive car clubs who have attended all, or most, years since Japfest began in 2003: The Skyline Owners Club, the Z Club, Club VR4 and the Subaru Impreza Drivers Club.

These clubs will take pride of place in the central paddock and will be invited to take part in a cavalcade finale at 16:30. This will involve 100 cars taking to the circuit all at once for a slow lap of Castle Combe, the most cars on track since Japfest began!

Marc will announce how this all will work as soon as more info is released from the Japfest organisers
He was also wondering when they asked him for a short write up on the Z clubs involvement with Japfest and as this is also included in the Calalcade announcement now we know
Well done marco indeedy

Keeney, Feeney, aluminum, aluminium, lets take the whole day off... Hadn't heard about the cavalcade till now, but looks like we will get some extra track time! :D

PS - Although I'm madmarco here, I'm also known as Sreve Rogers and Mark Keeney.

Hahaha,,woops ! My bad :D Sorry Mark :cool:

Back