Z in the movies

Big Star

Active Forum User
I was just watching a film on TCM called 'Whose Life is it Anyway? with Richard Dreyfuss. It's about a guy who fights for the right to end his own life after becoming paralysed in a car accident. I was far more concerned for his car however, which after all wasn't acting - a very nice 240z (poss 260)! Drove it right under an articulated lorry they did. Totally mangled. Scandalous!

it was lefthand drive , so the english boys will not be bothered about it but when all the right hand ones are in the scrap yard they will have to buy a lhd one ,then they might be concerned.i have a lhd 240Z so it just makes mine more rare.

there was a nice red 280z in the film capricorn 1. Driven around by Elliott Gould's girlfriend as they look for evidence of conspiracy that the first manned flight to Mars was a hoax.

Originally posted by moggy240
it was lefthand drive , so the english boys will not be bothered about it

Moggy, mine's LHD too but i have yet to drive it.

I'm sure I will spend the first few miles trying to change gear with the window winder handle, and driving down the middle of the road to see where I am going.:)

Yeah you'll be smacking your left hand on the door for a while - happens to me with the right hand when I drive UK cars now !

the worst thing is everyone will wonder why you keep walking round your car.

until it is second nature to get the drivers door right,

sean, you will know what i mean

and as for the window winder i think i have only changed gear with it twice,the hardest thing is heater controls as i drift into oncoming traffic and toll bridges and parking tickets (thats when passengers come in handy or the wife)

Back