Z Club Show 2006

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Billing Aquadrome, Friday and Saturday 24th/25th June

Santa Pod Sunday 26th June

So whos coming?

I'll be arriving on the Friday lunchtime to set up.
There will be a couple of large gazebos and plenty of disposable BBQs,
bring your own food and beer or as I'll have the show wagon I am happy to bring extra food and beers, just let me know.
In the past we have all just thrown all the food on the BBQs and all shared, I'll sort out bread, sauces, salads etc

look forward to seeing you all there

Bookings for the Club area at Santa Pod now over-subscribed, but should be OK allowing for inevitable drop-out rate.

The list is:

Me
Tony Anastasiades
Peter Mac
Suzy and Chris
Phil Ellicott
Dave Porter
Yami and Jay
Haseeb Khan
Mike Brown
Paul Elliott
Paul Eaton
Steve Kiddell
Chris Williams
Allan Exley
Rob Jones
Tony Lamb
Frank Marino
Charles Leekam
John Peek
Tony Carter
Kev Gregory
Steve Burns
Nick Waters
Steve and Carl Sinclair
Handel Williams
Nick and Michelle
Steve Lack
Paul Wrangle
Steven - Importfairlady

Some heavy hitters on the track included there, so we should put up a respectable showing!

Mike I forgot to ask for a ticket for Geoff Gale!!!!!!
Can you put him on the reserve list, cheers

Ithought I'd replied on another thread but can't find it.

Will be there Friday morning through til Sunday plus Merlin, Nathan and maybe Matthew (he won't eat much unless you're doing soup!)

Wont be going to Da Pod as Merlin is banned (got zapped in vascar at 25mph chasing a young lady)!

we will be there from friday, not to sure what time though do we need to book or can we do it on the day?

Yami - just turn up and pay at the gate - mention the Z Club as I think you get a discount on camping, then follow road round, over a little bridge and we are the first field on the left (i think it is called Teal)

Derek -In case you get there before me, we are not in the same field as last year!!

he won't eat much unless you're doing soup

you are a very mean man:eek: How is he doing?
Do you want me to buy meat for you and your boys? Cost you a bottle of gin!

Derek.......You're camp enough! go easy on your castenets.........:rolleyes:

( he'll be on 'big brother' next) Bless him. DJZ 60.:cool:

We will be there on friday mid afternoon all going well.
We are thinking of staying until Monday to make a long weekend of it rather than having to pack the tent up before going to the pod on sunday that way there will be no rushing around with 2 kids on the Sunday morning, If anyone else fancies making a long weekend of it let us know.
Suzy if we do stay for the Sunday night as well can we pay for that night on the Sunday or will we have to pay for that night when we pay for Fri and Sat night when we arrive do you know?
Michelle, Nick, Abi and Tyler

Michelle/Nick: I'm game, in fact are you coming up the M5 at all?? Might follow you up, suppose that way is the long way round for you though.

Will be there saturday morning even if i have to push that bloody car all the way up the M6 on my own !! see you all there

Dave

I think Peach and Myself will pop in for an hour or 2 on the Saturday and then see you all on Sunday at the pod :D

Rich

Russ
Zed2k
Z31TURBO
yami
TONYC
MaximG
johnymd
suzy
richiep
Derek Sulley
STEVE BURNS