Z Club Member

JK240

Club Member
Is this a car known on here...?

RARE DATSUN 240Z SERIES COUPE RHD ORIGINAL UK MODEL 1974 WITH A TOUCH OF samuri | eBay

Ahh... thanks Dale, I was on holiday last week so missed that thread :eek:

Have a friend who's looking for a Z and it looked fairly good from the pictures (I know,I know...;)). There are some discrepancies between his listing ( number of owners 4) and Experian (number of owners 8) so I just wanted to know if it was previously a club member who had it, as the last keeper change was only in January this year so he's moving it on fairly quickly for a private seller.

And to be fair Dale, there isn't much in that thread that relates to the actual car, just the usual Samuri debates from the usual suspects....:D :cool:

If anyone knows any more before we trek all the way down to the Midlands I'd appreciate it.

210bhp on standard carbs and cast standard ex mannifold?????? should tell
you all you need to know, dont you think?

210bhp on standard carbs and cast standard ex mannifold?????? should tell
you all you need to know, dont you think?

:D:D Yeah I suppose, I think the owner is probably just going off what someone told him, who was told by a mate of a fella who once spoke to a woman who met Spike in a bar in Spain once ;)

:D:D Yeah I suppose, I think the owner is probably just going off what someone told him, who was told by a mate of a fella who once spoke to a woman who met Spike in a bar in Spain once ;)

or maybe its been to that place in yorkshire who made a fuk up of yours for you,
email spike anderson and he'l tell ya, thats what i did he's a sound bloke.

Back