Z Club Drag Challenge 13th May

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Sat 13th May is the next round of the Zclub Drag Challenge.
If you want to have a go at winning the overall Champions prize you really need to be there.
However if you just want to come long for a "one off" test run you are just as welcome.
As always complete newcomers will be very welcome. :)
Anyone who wants some guidance and practical tips just needs to speak to MrF or myself or Skiddell and we will be only too pleased to help.
However to avail yourself of that free help offer you need to be there early when its quieter so we can spend some time with you.
Once the strip is in action usually at 10.00am(weather permitting) then its every man(or lady) to themself.:eek:

Oh just to mention.... this ones at Santa Pod not York.!!!;)

So bring it on!!!!
Whos comin then????:conf2::conf2:

ben240z

Club Member
like to be ther but this clashes with the next national round at Barbon and harewood. Have a good one and hope the weather is kind to you. cheers ben

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
I'll 100% be there but spectating again!!

I'll call you in the week Pete :D

Z31TURBO

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry Guys Engine Just About Ready To Go Back In. Wont Make This Sat Hopefully Ok For Next Sat At Castle Coombe Fingers Crossed

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
I should be traveling up on Saturday morning, what time do you all get there, as I want to be there early? and gets some advice from you guys and i'll try not to use up all my Nitrous on the way!!!!

Nick.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I should be traveling up on Saturday morning, what time do you all get there, as I want to be there early? and gets some advice from you guys

However to avail yourself of that free help offer you need to be there early when its quieter so we can spend some time with you.
8.30AM in the fire up road. Early doors!!

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
I spy with my little eye -- loads of S30's turning up, all we need now is for Phil "12 second" Ellicot to awake from hibernation, Rob "Track day" Gaskin to dust off his helmet:confused: and Tony "is this my best side" Lamb to all turn up and we will be in for a real party.

Anyway where are all the 300TT gang, late last year every 300TT in Britain was going to have a go and now they have all vanished -- (must be the thought of getting hammered by an anorexic NA slick top)

Its no good talking on t'internet about the Porche you "almost" blew away on the Leatherhead ring road, or standing by your 600HP beast at Japfest telling the world how quick it is -- come to the POD and do it for real.

Come on guys, or are you all -- chicken.

240z

Club Member
all we need now is for Phil "12 second" Ellicot to awake from hibernation

I wish I could come now as well.. my car is being held in body shop hell... (I'll start a thread about it later..)

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I'm going up to Harewood to shout for Ben and watch some real driving skill!!
a nice bit of "bait dangling" Derek ... but we're not biting:p

Have a good day.:bow:

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
will be there too :)

sounds like a bloody early saturday too... will be camping there, somehow as well, as on Sunday I'll be on another club's stand.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Looks like I'm out for this round as I've just taken the Zed out for a good thrashing and now the Alternators not charging, I've got it in bits but It's not looking too good. sorry guys hopefully have it fixed by Japfest.
On the brighter side it's the first time I've taken her out for ages and the car in front of me was taking pictures on my Zed with there camera phone, what it is to be Famous....

ben240z

Club Member
Derek Sulley said:
they probably wont now the Big Fish has nudged the line but you have to test the water.
mother hen broodily rounding up her chicks for the weekend.lol hope it goes well for all concerned out this weekend where ever you may roam. ben

ben240z

Club Member
Of course the dedicated could always run at santa pod on saturday and then pop up the road to harewood for sunday, You could then get the chance to see the top drivers in the hillclimb world competing on a great spectator hill at stunningly fast speeds in an amazing array of cars with the added attraction of a classic car and bike show thrown in. Ok I give up now.