xmas do! DRESS CODE

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
:santa: The Z Club Club XMAS Dinner n Disco:santa:
Saturday 26th November 2005.​
DRESS CODE APPLIES​
Sorry, any of you uncooth, very lazy dressers, ageing rockers, or plain dorks, you cant come in if you dont look a million dollars ok! A strict dress code applies, they wont make exceptions, so be sure to tell your Mrs, (she will remind you nearer the time)​
NO T shirts​
NO smelly trainers (or fresh ones)​
NO jeans​
:santab: (however, wives or girlfriends may wear mini skirts).:santab:

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
i dont mind wearing a "dj" but i do get p1$$ed off fighting the women off me!:D

they seem to think i look like sean connery, only older,fatter,shorter and with less money!:eek:

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Steve DJs could also be donkey jackets, would that be ok for you.

Yep im gonna wear mini skirt, and thong, but i will proably change before i come down for dinner. However you ladies, feel free, dont be embarrased, I promise not to stare all night. be sure to sit opposite me though wont you, and i promise not to drop my trousers, SORRY, I promise not to drop my napking too many times.
Don.

PS. Am i missing something markp ??

Arkwright

Inactive
No fear of a DJ. Ithought this was a car club Xmas dinner. I will probably wash my boiler suit (and might even iron it as it's a special do) but no DJ!

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Zbirdy said:
Steve DJs could also be donkey jackets, would that be ok for you.

Yep im gonna wear mini skirt, and thong, but i will proably change before i come down for dinner. However you ladies, feel free, dont be embarrased, I promise not to stare all night. be sure to sit opposite me though wont you, and i promise not to drop my trousers, SORRY, I promise not to drop my napking too many times.
Don.

PS. Am i missing something markp ??
I've no idea... are you?

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
What am i gonna do with you lot eh. I ope you dont show me up, wiv ya dodgy old clovin. And please av a wash before ya set out, and a few splashes of the Brut.

When ya at me table, I want good be-hey-vya, no elbows in ya grub, and not too much effing and blinding, or i will av to learn ya som mannerz.
im sure smart but casual will be ok, as long as you dont wear your string vest and dealer boots.

Your Host. ps. i'm buying the drinks all night!.....no,no i insist.:D

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
God and I thought women were bad!
what shall I wear - Oh I don't know what are you wearing
Next you will be asking each other if your bum looks big

Don - I wouldn't go round making rash statements do you know how many gins I can drink!!

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
suzy said:
God and I thought women were bad!
what shall I wear - Oh I don't know what are you wearing
Next you will be asking each other if your bum looks big

Don - I wouldn't go round making rash statements do you know how many gins I can drink!!
Two? Maybe three at a push... ;)

Arkwright

Inactive
Don Miduk, yor a gent. Wot a pitty yo karnt tork propper inglish like uz from furver norf. Yo ull never gerron in life if yer karnt tork propper!

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Your Host. ps. i'm buying the drinks all night!.....no,no i insist.:D[/QUOTE]Only Kidding.

But there is a gentlemen I know, hes got a customised AA van, everso nice chap, says he will buy the first round of drinks for all 30+, check him out everyone when you arrive, just ask for Paul.

Don.

Arkwright

Inactive
'Kinek I thought the gaffa tape had worked properly. Looks like I'll need to bring the rest of the roll with me!