Worlds Longest Motorbike Jump

Holy smokes, that was awesome! He's in the air for ages. It's almost marking a return to fame for the daredevil fraternity. It's just so cool.

... I'm doing it again...
SuperjakkoTM

as the wife would say " i thought it would have been longer"

but still very impressive !!!!!!!!

The modern bikes are awesome, better than trying to do it on a harley :)

Well I I suppose that's why they only jumped 4 cars including a 260 and 280ZX :eek:at the Uxbridge Car Show(I think) at what seemed an age ago

carjump.jpg

Mr Kneivel (God bless 'im), was using Truimphs before he was using the Harleys because they didn't think his gimmick would work and that there was no longevity in it. The bikes now weigh bugger all and have much more power than in days of yore! Jumping off / over stuff is very cool still. I've got the wind up Evel Kneivel playset (the red platform one where you can send him over a ramp / through a ring of fire). Think i'll go crank it up!

SuperjakkoTM

I've got the wind up Evel Kneivel playset (the red platform one where you can send him over a ramp / through a ring of fire). Think i'll go crank it up!

SuperjakkoTM

And how old are you exactly?

I believe that you have children, but you appear to be 12 years old yourself? :D

I'm 32 and have 3 boys (so i get to buy them the toys i'd like to have). I don't think I ever made it past 12 in my mind though which is why when I see something cool I have to celebrate it. Yay! I'm now off to drive my 240 with RB25 conversion around Silverstone (on Forza Motorsport 2 on xbox 360). We can all but dream (except Datsun Dave who has nearly finished his!)

Nighty night...
SuperjakkoTM

. I've got the wind up Evel Kneivel playset (the red platform one where you can send him over a ramp / through a ring of fire). Think i'll go crank it up!

SuperjakkoTM
the best thing is that you can still get them ,i have seen them on ebay for about £30.i might treat my little boy to one but i will have to test it first just to make sure it works and every now and again.:thumbs::thumbs:

Mr Kneivel (God bless 'im), was using Truimphs before he was using the Harleys because they didn't think his gimmick would work and that there was no longevity in it

What was the gimmick? Turn up, crash, dream, practice, crash, up a huge motorcycle canyon jump, in something that was clearly a rocket, that was propelled so it wasn't really a jump but a flight, then crash that as well? :) :D I'm the wrong generation for Kneival...

Back