who is going to JAE this year

A. Zhead 260 (aka Rob Huges) and pmac are attending. I believe we will be sited near the Z Club cars(but not too near!). Two transit vans of parts for sale and one student daughter (who might be for sale by then as she is just back from Uni and already doin my head in)
B. about 70 asstd 300ZXs from 300ZX co uk.(figure may increase / decrease nearer the show) some of whom are Z Club members too.

Rob's got a huge....................Van! I DJZ 60 cannot make it to the JAE
because I,ve got Ten commitment's.....................
Dear Lord please forgive me for the sin's I have never committed,&
for all the thing's I may never commit, also please pardon Albrecht, as he too,
has not committed the thing's that he is held to account for.
DJZ 60.:cool:

I'm going

I have my name down to put my car on the 350Zuk club stand for the Sunday. I hope that a lot of you will come on over and say hello. I certainly intend to take a look at a few of the nice older Z's, it will be good to see you.

:350Za2:

.. who's camping/hoteling sat sun?
Sat Nite ... Holiday Express just at the entrance. Rob too. That way we can leave the vans on the trading pitch, walk to the Hotel and.... err... have a few beers I think!!:D

ME? Camping??? FFS you kiddin!!!!

ANd we are NOT sharing a room!!!:eek:

get back from spain on the sat morning,might make it afternoon,depends on dorris,she might have a weeks worth of knickers to wash,if not be there sunday

Ummm, what's the JAE? :unsure: And, why do I have this green dot by my name when none of you guys do? Am I a traffic light that means GO? :D Oh, wait, Derek and Zedhead have it too ... hmmm...

OH, WOW, STEVE ... first time I've ever seen a RHD 350Z! Woo-Hoo! She's pretty, and pretty interesting ... have no idea what's it like to drive on the left side of the roadway - lol!

Back to the JAE, where is it and when ... oh, and what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
JAE

Japanese Auto Extravaganza

One (if not the) largest collective gatherings of all things Japanese/Car related in the UK
History goes back many years (1992 perhaps) and was first initiated by this very club and has now grow so big that it has had to change venues (last year saw over 15,000 people I believe)

Your green dot indicates that you are online

Oh, thank you, Skiddell! :D Ok, so my green light does mean GO, huh? LOL! What's the date on the JAE? I might can come if it's not going to occur too soon.

Now that's what I call Z dedication, flying thousands of miles for a rainy weekend in Peterborough ;) I'm sure you'll receive a very warm welcome though!

Back on track a bit, I'll no doubt make an appearance being as it's on my doorstep, alas I doubt the Z will, unless I drag it behind my beemer, well that would at least give the frame rails a damn good cleaning!!!

Cheers,
Rob

Back