White 240z Spotted in Cropredy, Banbury

dotMorse

Club Member
Morning all,

I was outside chatting to a neighbour about my 240z restoration and a white 240z drove past my front door.

Interested to know who this might be as its only the second 240z I have seen in the wild and good to know one is local to me.

Anyone have any ideas or know the person?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
That's who I thought. Actually a 260Z isn't it? Yours is a 260Z too isn't it Jon?

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Tom,
Yes the guys guessed correctly, it was me in my 260(also have a 280). I knew a Z had arrived in the village and where so I thought I'd cruise past to see if I could see any signs of it. I didn't see a Z but I spotted a couple of rubber neckers, I'm guessing one of them was you :D
I hope you're having fun with your car.
No doubt you'll hear me passing again EXTRA:D :driving:

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Three of us S30 Z boys have just been in the Brasenose for a couple of rounds. Was gonna come past your place and rev 'em up for you but thought we might upset the neighbours EXTRA:D

dotMorse

Club Member
Really. I was sat in the garage with the door open elbow deep in engine degreasing. Let me know next time and I will drop over.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Ah bugger EXTRA:( we should have come by then. Chris(who you bought your Z from) was with me and Mr Tim Wray(260Z from MK) who you haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet I don't think.