What flavour?

JakTheRuby

Club Member
What flavour did you peeps roll on (if indeed you have changed)?

I flick between them all but usually stay with "HillcLime"! Love that Pikes Peak buzz.

Hill climb for me but then it would be wouldn't it :)

By the way did there use to be a button for the gallery on the menu bar?

I have to be honest and say I've pretty much decided to stay on the classic. The background images are all fantastic (especially the hill climb one), but I find the theme colours across the site a smidge too bright. The orange on the classic is a more muted shade, which I find easier on my eyes.

It's not a critisims you understand, just my own personal preference. ;)

:driving:

Gallery button is under Z Community

I start first with the classic until my eyes have woken up a bit and then go use each one as the mood takes me

The bit I love is the brief sight of the background just prior to the boxes etc load on

Talking about the different things that people may not have noticed yet has any subscribed member clicked latest magazine recently

No

Well you could be in for a shock
not all of them working yet but at least 6/7 are

Too find out more you need to look

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale, the orange does still 'Light my fire' so I can't argue that. Plus it's now a flavour (we call it 'Classic TangerineTM') so it's all good. Black and orange for me is as sweet as it gets (that's why I did that first, a long way back). I remember peeps getting upset first and then realising it's the 'way of the tiger'. Once you see that it all becomes clear! I love 'em all (as you do with all your kids!) so I tend to dive around all of them. When I think one is not getting as much love I change over and feel all good again. Now being a zclub member is like parenting for beginners. Oh my!

Talking about the different things that people may not have noticed yet has any subscribed member clicked latest magazine recently

No

Well you could be in for a shock
not all of them working yet but at least 6/7 are

Too find out more you need to look

Is that why I can only look at the top ones down to all the 2007 = 5.
2006 & 2005 say error 404 not found.

Is that why I can only look at the top ones down to all the 2007 = 5.
2006 & 2005 say error 404 not found.

Yes. I'm trying to find the time to convert them to the online version. It's happening but slowly. There's plenty there to read anyway!

Back