Wanted - Wolfrace Mags

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys,

So I would like some new shoes for the 240Z, mainly so I can get the classic look when I'm in the mood / take it to classic shows. I've got some Wolfrace replicas but it's always nice to have the real thing :thumbs:

Does anybody know where I may be able to get some? Can't find any on ebay :unsure:

lrg-164-wolfrace_slotmag.jpg

Thanks,

Nathan

Try our Friend Duncan if he's still around, Nathan. It's a while ago but he took mine when I bought the Enkei's...?

I think that they are the same wheels fitted to the Reliant Scimitar in the 70's. There is a set on ebay action due to end this evening although they do look as though they need a refurb/polish.

Thanks for the advice guys, just a quick correction after speaking with Zfarm - would want 7J width. They have 6J available but they're a bit thin for me.

I have 7" rims on 15" dia original Wolfrace fitted with 205/60 R15 Avons. The bigger wheels give a pretty good range of tyre choice and the profile matches almost exactly the rolling diameter of original wheels (i think!). Steering is a bit heavy at low speed but the car feels well stuck to the road.

I have 7" rims on 15" dia original Wolfrace fitted with 205/60 R15 Avons. The bigger wheels give a pretty good range of tyre choice and the profile matches almost exactly the rolling diameter of original wheels (i think!). Steering is a bit heavy at low speed but the car feels well stuck to the road.

That's good to know :) I think the tyres on my replicas are pretty much the same and they're quite a handful at low speed! I have 225/50's all round on my Rotas and they are much easier, must be the higher side wall..

Hi Has anybody got the wheel nuts for the wolfrace wheels, they are the ones with the washers attached 12 x1.5mm 21 hex and the washer is about 30mm in diameter, my wheels are missing about 9 all round, can't think why I did not spot it earlier
thanks
Peter

Back