Wanted rhd z

Needa240z

Club Member
Hoping to be in the market soon for a rhd z
Anyone selling.thinking of selling or got any leads.
pefer 2 seater but will consider 2+2
Thanks

Last edited:

Jay.

Club Member
Welcome! Will be helpful if you can advise what your preference is:

Restored or project
Stock or modified

And of course your rough budget

Needa240z

Club Member
Welcome! Will be helpful if you can advise what your preference is:

Restored or project
Stock or modified

And of course your rough budget
Hi
To be fair not fussed but needs to have original engine.
Don't want a complete rust bucket.
Budget upto £28k ish

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User

Did you sell the 323i?

I still have this 260Z, not advertised at the moment as waiting for Spring and also planning to move it to a more central UK storage/sales location near Banbury as I will be back in Portugal soon for a couple of months. Devon is a long way for most people to travel and not the best location for selling cars.

Engine is an upgrade on the original, still L series just L28 not L26 but that is a plus and wouldn't put most people off.
It's a little bit more than your £28k budget (but now Neil has sold his car ;)) must be the best value for condition available.

The most important area of any S30, the body, is in superb original condition, never welded and never any rust, taken down to bare metal and painted in Grigio Titanio (Ferrari Grey). All mechanicals sorted with everything new or refurbished, carbs, brakes, suspension, seats, exhaust, tyres etc. Being picky the interior is the weakest area as the dash used for the conversion was not perfect, it has been refurbed as best as possible but it would probably lose a couple of points to the concours judge.

Needa240z

Club Member
I'd be interested hopefully 323i will be sold by the time your thinking of selling
If you can whatts app me pics on
Cheers kyri

datsfun

Club Member

Needa240z

Club Member

Did you sell the 323i?

I still have this 260Z, not advertised at the moment as waiting for Spring and also planning to move it to a more central UK storage/sales location near Banbury as I will be back in Portugal soon for a couple of months. Devon is a long way for most people to travel and not the best location for selling cars.

Engine is an upgrade on the original, still L series just L28 not L26 but that is a plus and wouldn't put most people off.
It's a little bit more than your £28k budget (but now Neil has sold his car ;)) must be the best value for condition available.

The most important area of any S30, the body, is in superb original condition, never welded and never any rust, taken down to bare metal and painted in Grigio Titanio (Ferrari Grey). All mechanicals sorted with everything new or refurbished, carbs, brakes, suspension, seats, exhaust, tyres etc. Being picky the interior is the weakest area as the dash used for the conversion was not perfect, it has been refurbed as best as possible but it would probably lose a couple of points to the concours
Pm sent

Robotsan

Club Member
Congrats! And lovely colour. Was it from someone on the forum or somewhere else? I don't recognise the car.