Ugliest cat ever ?

Funny that ... my registration is unique too!

Would nice in a footballer's garage, other that that - they can keep it. It would help if they had some decent wheels, but I bet they have to be that big to clear the brakes ... they just look wrong on that delicate bodyshell (and on that one of all ones) ...

Shame.

It's a monstrosity. There's a very good reason it's the world's only ... whatever it is. And they venture to use the description "subtle blend of old and new" !

Have the added two extra zero's to the asking price by mistake ?

That is a horrible looking object.

Which is the sexiest that or don muscles beast ? :rofl: :smash:

Considering how sought after Series 1 E Types now are, it's a rather unfortunate set of modifications.

Beware all you Z modifiers, you may be subject to a similar thread on the Jag Owners forum. :)

I remember top gear testing a modernised E-type and I really liked it. The main dislike I have with this one is the wheels.

I saw this car at GW some years ago and it's been for sale since God was a boy....No wonder

It's horrific and inside they have tried to shoehorn an XK8 dash etc in there

The Cars the Top Gear tested were Eagle Etypes, subtly modded for modern traffic but retaining the std Etype components

I wonder if this would meet the DVLA's 8 point test given so much has been modified. Possibly would need an IVA and then end up on a Q registration plate.

He actually called it the ugliest CAT, so it's Jags only in the relevant category ;)

Can you explain why it is potentially 'the ugliest car ever'? Seems that the wheels are an issue but otherwise?
No, because I don't want to get into a heated discussion.

If you believe otherwise, please state why, vote for it and all is well - thanks.

Nope disagree. The ^^ could be turned into a hotrod type custom car that takes styling influences from the original but has customised to individual taste. Don't get me wrong - I am not saying I like it but it's not a horrid as that E type. IMHO

Besides at that price one still has €100k left to spend on putting it right when compared to the Jag:p

Alright, with more (and obviously less than the cat) money, you could do something with it BUT I'm commenting upon it AS IT STANDS !

The wheels, seats, dash, steering wheel, auto box and L28D turbo engine....kinda ruin what was Bergerac's car - no ?

Back