Track time at Japfest

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Japfest will be 20th May this year. I am waiting for more info from the organisers and would like to gauge how many people would like to hit the track:eek: Last year each session cost £19.25 I can only assume it will not be much more than that this year.

So who is up for it?

If so how many track sessions would you be interetsed in 1/2/3?
(Times will hopefully be 10.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm but I can not promise this)

I will be sending out booking forms to everyone that came last year, if you would like to be added to this list drop me a line at suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk

gizmo71

currum auriga quasi furtivum
I expect I'll wend my merry way over again this year. :) Might even be persuaded to do 3 sessions although I hope we'll get better weather this year! :eek: :p

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
i might have ago this year if my car doesnt annoy me and break in the next few months (though still not fixed yet)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Basket ! At least mine WILL get out, unlike yours which'll collect dust apart from the occasional trip to the chippys :)

status

Well-Known Forum User
dont forget the offlicence and hairdressers and yes,those wonderfull english country lanes,less than a mile from my house,thats wot my zed is all about,who cares about straight lines

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Yep count me in, last one to lap a Blue Z32 slick top, is a girly:D

Oh yeah silly me 2 please:eek: miss

veilside z

Well-Known Forum User
Suzy...

Please don't forget us guys over at http://www.350zUKownersclub.com ...

as usual, we'd love to use JapFest as one of the opportunities for some joint activities :D

Give me a call, or drop me a PM / email

PS - No flying gazebos this year, just Flying Pigs :eek:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
SKiddell said:
Yep count me in, last one to lap a Blue Z32 slick top, is a girly:D
Watch it skidy - I have a cunning plan for my car and Japfest - you will not be able to touch me:rolleyes:

Giles how could I forget you:eek: I'll be over to your side shortly

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The problem you have with Skiddy, is his car keeps getting lighter - what can you offer in response to that ?

steven lack

Well-Known Forum User
maybe skiddies car is lighter but if he is fast enough on approch to the crest/hill he'll get more air than the rest of you and leap froggy the lot of you into the first corner

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Mr Lack - I don't see you reserving a ticket ?

Status - you make me laugh, really...do you go over 50 mph and are you really confident in those corners at 35 mph + ?.....:) It's a bird magnet - be honest !

Mr.F

Inactive
Suzy - please contact me to confirm whether you want that nitrous sytem with a 10lb or a 15lb bottle and check delivery address.....

...oops, meant to send PM; sorry!
:devil:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Oh Mr F now the cat's out of the bag,

It will just have to be plan B instead then ;)
(might be needing that new clutch afterwards though!)