Top Gear

I know and to think they bin so much on a damn dancing show! we could have Top Gear all the time instead

I'm looking forward to top gear starting again, But don't you all think it's getting a bit stale these days ?. Their is very little real car stuff on the show and far to much silly pointless rubbish, But hey at least it's better than most of the other shit on TV these days lol.

Rob

I'm looking forward to top gear starting again, But don't you all think it's getting a bit stale these days ?. Their is very little real car stuff on the show and far to much silly pointless rubbish, But hey at least it's better than most of the other shit on TV these days lol.

Rob

Before long they will be seeing who can p - - - the furthest or is farthest through the window.:lol:

Before long they will be seeing who can p - - - the furthest or is farthest through the window.:lol:

Yes but even that is better than some of the rubbish that they try and palm off on us for the licence fee that really should be cheaper when Christ If I had the choice I'd sacrifice not having the BBC channels as bar the news most of them are full of crap any how. :rant:

Also my money would be on Clarkson pissing further as he has the height to get longer trajectory, unless he was in a low roofed car the Hammond would have the greatest advantage as He’d not be banging his head on the roof (no pun intended) as long as he could react out the window to start with. I think May would decline to enter in the event lol.

You see the TG boys can be entertaining even in fiction lol.

Yes but even that is better than some of the rubbish that they try and palm off on us for the licence fee that really should be cheaper when Christ If I had the choice I'd sacrifice not having the BBC channels as bar the news most of them are full of crap any how. :rant:

The only good thing to come from the Beeb is Fools & Horses.

Completely agree with Vpulsar, the format seems to have lost its way a little and my personal preference would be they reverted it back to the magazine format a little more as opposed to all the Boys own stuff where Clarkson seems to always has to the the Victor. Having said that though it knocks the socks off Strictly Bum Prancing and the dire I'm not a Celebrity.

its better than eastenders and corrie !!!!!!!! and it does not make me feel suicidal unlike some programs

missed it,too busy watching jedward getting kicked out of XFactor

I miss top gear ! Just closed the pub and sittin upstairs wif the mrs relaxin,,,,,gotta get sky plus so I can record :D

Back