Too little for way too much...

i think it looks good in purple.but then ive had a few cans of guiness.wheels are a no no for me.it looks clean.who knows whats lurking underneath but someone will no doubt look after it and restore it if its worth doing..it certanley stands out in that colour.

If under the Bonnet is anything to go by it might be a very clean car seems very well looked after. Master Vac looks new as does the fuel rail.

From the pics it looks like it could be a good buy they've had, there are some issues you can see in the pics obviously the white walls, others would be the sun roof, the rear arches (it was the rear arches that put me off it when I saw it listed) & the engine bay has some strange goings on also. It all depends what could be hiding elsewhere because as we know once you start it is never ending & costly.

"....Good condition for year needs some tlc....." It has passed 35 years on UK roads. I bet that there are some nasty surprises there but not expensive as a buy ! I love the colour but the tyres, wheelarch chrome and carpet sucks !

White wall tyres and the chrome arch trims are the best thing that can be done to a two seater, the price obviously reflects the lack of interest in the lesser wanted model. He would have got much more for it if he had an over priced copy of a nismo manifold fitted,. painted it piss yellow and then pumped up the tyres to 90psi so tyre squeel can be gained for video footage.....:eek::lol:

Rob, no worries mate!

I'm relatively new to the club but I think I have a fair idea of what's going on! :lol:

...and before I open myself to up any attack, call me Switzerland! :D

White wall tyres and the chrome arch trims are the best thing that can be done to a two seater, the price obviously reflects the lack of interest in the lesser wanted model. He would have got much more for it if he had an over priced copy of a nismo manifold fitted,. painted it piss yellow and then pumped up the tyres to 90psi so tyre squeel can be gained for video footage.....:eek::lol:

And so you're back, in from Slurrey, just quaffing beer with that stupid grin upon your a*se...I should've made you paint it 'jaune', I should have taught you how to drive if I'd known for just one moment you'd be back to bother us !

Back